Sallah image for reference...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmettojoe

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello there...With all the great work being shared and the use of photos for references I thought I would share this one I found. It shows Sallah in his robe and gives a good lock at his vest. You can make out the button loops on the left side of the vest. This is my first attempt to post a photo in a thread..so if it fails...my apologies to all. Regards, Bill
sallah1img0450.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks to WorGor for the assist with the posting. I am new at that and was having difficulty. I came across this photo and thought it might be of help to those working on their Sallah figure. For those of you who have the book...it is from The Complete Making of Indiana Jones by J.W. Rinzler. It is on page 88 in the book. On another page it shows a photo of Rhys-Davies and Ford sitting in an sharing a laugh during a break in shooting. Though the photo isn't real sharp..it does show Sallahs boots. They appear to be black...but to my eye...the look a lot like the the same Alden 405's that Harrison wears only black. There are quite a few good reference photos to look at. Anyway ... I just wanted to share something that I thought folks here could use. Regards, Bill

Thanks AlanJG1...you guys make this stuff look too easy. Thanks for both of you coming to my rescue. That is the very way I had wanted to post the image to begin with! Regards, Bill

Back