Salem's custom TMNT dios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SalemCrow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm in awe of the talent here. That said, here are two of my favorite customs that I've ever made.

I love the NECA TMNT figures, but they needed something more than the bases they came with, so I set out to make this.

TMNT sewer diorama

I started this back in the beginning of December, but then just got lazy with completing it. I finally finished back in Jan.

Parts list:
base- Scene-A-Rama display kit
pipe- pvc plumbing pipe
girders- Constructs pieces
brick sheets for the walls
sewer water and moss- Scene-A-Rama "Ripplin' Water Kit"
paint
ladder- Stikfas Aplha Male Military ladder
wooden dowels for the pipe and support for the girders
pully is a random Joe piece from the 80's
foam core for the sidewalk with cut wooded pieces for support underneath
random lights I stripped from something a while ago

Pics-
sewer1.jpg

sewer2.jpg

sewer3.jpg

sewer4.jpg

sewer5.jpg

sewer6.jpg

sewer7.jpg

sewerdio6.jpg

sewerdio5.jpg

sewerdio7.jpg

...more in my next post.

Here are the final pics of the first sewer.

with the lights on
turtles1.jpg

turtles2.jpg

for dramatic effect
turtles3.jpg

turtles4.jpg

Final set of these pics next post.

I eventually sold this to another turtle fanatic, and then started planning my followup.

The Lair

lair.jpg

lair1.jpg

lair2.jpg

lair3.jpg

lair4.jpg

lair6.jpg

lair7.jpg

lair8.jpg

lair9.jpg

lair10.jpg

lair11.jpg

lair12.jpg

lair14.jpg

lair15.jpg

lair16.jpg

lair17.jpg

This includes many dollhouse props, including the books, dart board, sports page, basketball, skeletal bone chart, soda bottles, can, microwave and tv. The fridge is also a dollhouse piece that I dirtied up.

Amazing, amazing, amazing work. I've always admired detail like this! :rock Great job!!!

This makes me even more eager for the SS Donatello Comiquette!

Thanks guys.

keysta75; do you mean the first one? I could do one similar for a base price of $75 (for supplies and time, more if you want anything extra added) and $15 shipped Priority mail within the US.

karamazov80; I'd love to get a second set to paint into cartoon/Archie comic colors.

That doesn't look to be too hard to tackle. I have a nice, large picture of that, that I took at SDCC last year for reference.

If you're serious, I'll work up a parts list for myself, and give you an estimate.

Those Neca Turtles look right at home in there and those are some really great sets you've made for them!

Back