Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Power Collectibles

Any update on Hulk? :)

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Marcio, I saw that some people (those who ordered from dcdirect.com) have received their "The Kiss" Superman/Wonder Woman statues. I'm just wondering if you have any idea when mine will be arriving .

Thanks,

Joe :)

Last edited:

Marcio, I saw that some people (those who ordered from dcdirect.com) have received their "The Kiss" Superman/Wonder Woman statues. I'm just wondering if you have any idea when mine will be arriving .

Thanks,

I'll have it around October 2nd, not too far away

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE:

I know many of you are anxiously waiting for the HT Hulk and a few others.

I will have to pick up this Sideshow order so it's been pushed back just a little bit.

Around September 30, the following will be in stock:

HT Hulk
HT Tony Stark
HT Scar Predator

SS Darth Malgus
SS Shaakti
SS Joker figure
SS Galactus
SS Major Bludd

Cheers! :clap

Last edited:

UPDATE FOR EVERYONE:

I know many of you are anxiously waiting for the HT Hulk and a few others.

I will have to pick up this Sideshow order so it's been pushed back just a little bit.

Around September 30, the following will be in stock:

HT Hulk
HT Tony Stark

HT Scar Predator

SS Darth Malgus
SS Shaakti
SS Joker figure
SS Galactus
SS Major Bludd

Cheers! :clap

holy crap :panic:

You're going to need a big box for those 2!

Hey Marcio,

Will you be getting ARH stuff? That conan dio looks like a must buy for me.

Has there been a delay in your shipment? These have been shipping out direct from DC for almost 1 month now.

They've been delayed, they haven't shipped to retailers yet, 2nd or 3rd week of November now

Hey Marcio,

Will you be getting ARH stuff? That conan dio looks like a must buy for me.

Yea should be able to, I'll keep you posted

Hey Marcio,

Are you still taking sideshow pre orders? I don't see anymore sideshow items on your site anymore.

let me know brother! i'm down here in Etobicoke

Hey Marcio,

Are you still taking sideshow pre orders? I don't see anymore sideshow items on your site anymore.

let me know brother! i'm down here in Etobicoke

Unfortunately we do not sell sideshow anymore but if you need anything else you can pick it up since you're not far

Dear friends,

It is with a very heavy heart that I write this post.

Today is one of the toughest days of my life, I have to inform all of you that I can no longer continue to operate Super Power Collectibles. Over the last 2 years I have had a ton of fun and made so many new friends. I want to thank all of you for your support and for believing in us. The 2 years wouldn't have been possible without all of you!

Unfortunately due to time constraints and family issues in my life that have occurred recently I have to focus my time and finances in another direction. SPC was my passion and my dream, the last thing I wanted to ever do was close it but I have no other choice at this time. I have to do what is right for my family and I and all I can ask is for your understanding.

All pending orders will be refunded over the next few weeks and no new inventory will be added to the site. As a collector myself I will understand your frustration and disappointment in not getting your remaining orders. I can't stress enough that this was absolutely my last option and I have tried everything I could to keep the store open but things were only getting worse for me over the last few months. I am left with no other option, for this I am sincerely sorry to all of you. I ask for your understanding but will understand if you're upset. SPC was my baby and it kills me to let it go. I hope to reopen another store sometime in the future when I am on more solid ground. Should that happen, I hope I can count on your support.

We are going to have a store closing sale so please keep an eye out for another email with the details.

With deep sincere apologies and with wishes of best of luck to all you, I thank you so much for the last 2 years! You made my dream come true!

Sincerely,
Marcio
Owner
www.superpowercollectibles.com

I am really sorry to hear that you are closing today. Family is important and I hope it gets better in due time. You have not only been one of the best e-tailers out there, but you were very customer friendly with all of us. That counts a lot in my books. Sometimes choices are difficult & I know this is one of them.

I wish you the very best Marcio and if you ever open up again, you will have my full support.

- Jason

I am really sorry to hear that you are closing today. Family is important and I hope it gets better in due time. You have not only been one of the best e-tailers out there, but you were very customer friendly with all of us. That counts a lot in my books. Sometimes choices are difficult & I know this is one of them.

I wish you the very best Marcio and if you ever open up again, you will have my full support.

- Jason

I can't thank you enough Jason, you were one of my very first customers and have remained a great customer ever since. Customers like you made this decision so much harder. I thank you for your support and for your understanding.

I will miss giving you guys all these awesome collectibles but I know I will still enjoy this hobby as a collector alongside you!

Back