Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Power Collectibles

There are companies working out of Brazil and Singapore that are doing the Marvel based stuff... I don't know if that is an option for you.

Just filled it out! Cheers Marcio! :duff

Thank you!

There are companies working out of Brazil and Singapore that are doing the Marvel based stuff... I don't know if that is an option for you.

Thanks, importing items from those countries can be quite difficult but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks man!

Thank you!

Thanks, importing items from those countries can be quite difficult but I'll definitely look into it. Thanks man!

XM Studios and Iron Studios are BOTH doing Avengers based stuff. XM is doing comic based and Iron Is doing movie based. Check out the Marvel Statue sections for some of the info.

Not yet, it may be December now, I'm sorry but I have no idea why they are delaying this so much. If you want to cancel it, it's understandable

DAMN IT...:mad: I dunno what to do now. I paid in full back in December/2012 lol Will you be getting it for sure/100% in December then??

I filled out the survey and I second the Takara Masterpiece Transformers stuff! Also I think the Figma line might do well. I'm pretty sure pre-orders for the Mikasa Ackerman Figma figure are starting to sell out in a lot of places, so anything to do with Attack On Titan is in pretty high demand right now.

I am not too familiar with any of those companies, so I wasn't able to complete the survey.

Gentle Giant (which I know you carry) seems to be doing 1/4 scale Marvel pieces (at least iron man) so hopefully they kick SS *** with more new stuff.

HCG is another option, although I hate they sell statues in sets of 2.

Hopefully the Devourer of Worlds is not too far away :D

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

XM Studios and Iron Studios are BOTH doing Avengers based stuff. XM is doing comic based and Iron Is doing movie based. Check out the Marvel Statue sections for some of the info.

Great, thanks dude!

DAMN IT...:mad: I dunno what to do now. I paid in full back in December/2012 lol Will you be getting it for sure/100% in December then??

My orders are 100% guaranteed, what's not guaranteed is the damn release date, they keep pushing it back

I filled out the survey and I second the Takara Masterpiece Transformers stuff! Also I think the Figma line might do well. I'm pretty sure pre-orders for the Mikasa Ackerman Figma figure are starting to sell out in a lot of places, so anything to do with Attack On Titan is in pretty high demand right now.

That is great information! thanks so much! I'll be honest, my expertise with Anime collectibles is limited.

I am not too familiar with any of those companies, so I wasn't able to complete the survey.

Gentle Giant (which I know you carry) seems to be doing 1/4 scale Marvel pieces (at least iron man) so hopefully they kick SS *** with more new stuff.

HCG is another option, although I hate they sell statues in sets of 2.

HCG i carry as well but yea i hope GG starts kicking some *** for sure!

Hopefully the Devourer of Worlds is not too far away :D

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Around September 26! :clap

A big thank you to all of you for taking the time to help me with the survey!

I'm in the process of opening accounts with new distributors and will have access to a bunch of new products soon. Takara, Figma, Bandai and many others!

Did you get the word from enterbay that they will be sending the t-800 in December?

Yes I did but they also said it could be sooner, I don't know what to think anymore

They have it listed as a preorder on the enterbay website, so hopefully it will be in stock come December. Is their a chance you won't receive any of them?

Back