Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Super Power Collectibles

Hey Marcio, Please let me know when the Mary Jane Comiquette & Black Canary Bombshells statues would be up?

Thx

ATTENTION EVERYONE

We will be closed from August 5-12 for summer vacation, orders may still be placed but will not ship until August 13.

Thanks!
Marcio :hi5:

Hey everyone,

It is with sadness that I inform you all of the following;

Due to unforeseen circumstances and not by our choice or decision we will no longer be able to offer you Sideshow or Hot Toys products.

The reasons behind this are complicated and political and I will not discuss them. I do not agree with this decision but the powers at be will not change their minds. We will continue to work hard at trying to get this decision reversed, we will not give up but we ask for your understanding and patience.

We want to thank all of you for your support over the last two years and hope that you will still make SPC your #1 place to shop for many of the other brands we offer (KOTO, Bowen, DC etc..).

Sincerely,
Marcio
Owner
www.superpowercollectibles.com

Last edited:

what the......

Marcio, this really, really stinks. I am so sorry to hear that such a huge fan and collector as yourself, who has done nothing but help fellow canadian collectors is being treated this way.

You can count on me for my bowen, gg, and koto needs.

see you at fanexpo buddy.

All the best.

Hey everyone,

It is with sadness that I inform you all of the following;

Due to unforeseen circumstances and not by our choice or decision we will no longer be able to offer you Sideshow or Hot Toys products.

The reasons behind this are complicated and political and I will not discuss them. I do not agree with this decision but the powers at be will not change their minds. We will continue to work hard at trying to get this decision reversed, we will not give up but we ask for your understanding and patience.

We want to thank all of you for your support over the last two years and hope that you will still make SPC your #1 place to shop for many of the other brands we offer (KOTO, Bowen, DC etc..).

Sincerely,
Marcio
Owner
www.superpowercollectibles.com

Sorry to hear about these problems Marcio, hope everything can get resolved.

How does this affect existing pre orders? I am a little nervous about my Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile, especially since it is paid in full to you guys and is pretty much sold out everywhere.

what the......

Marcio, this really, really stinks. I am so sorry to hear that such a huge fan and collector as yourself, who has done nothing but help fellow canadian collectors is being treated this way.

You can count on me for my bowen, gg, and koto needs.

see you at fanexpo buddy.

All the best.

Thanks buddy! I appreciate your loyalty as always! This is a tough time for SPC

Sorry to hear about these problems Marcio, hope everything can get resolved.

How does this affect existing pre orders? I am a little nervous about my Hot Toys 1989 Batmobile, especially since it is paid in full to you guys and is pretty much sold out everywhere.

no need to worry about existing preorders, we will still honor them

Gah!!!! This sucks. I was on the website yesterday and was wondering where all the hot toy listings were.

Hopefully things turn in your favor Marcio

Sorry about the the bad news Marcio, I just want to confirm that my preorder for the gladiator hulk will be delivered.I also have a koto superman & enterbay damaged T-800 on order.i shall continue to use your shop for my collectible needs!

Sorry about the the bad news Marcio, I just want to confirm that my preorder for the gladiator hulk will be delivered.I also have a koto superman & enterbay damaged T-800 on order.i shall continue to use your shop for my collectible needs!

Thank for continuing to believe in us!

Your gladiator hulk is safe!

Back