Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Insane Boxing week sale! 50% OFF EVERYTHING!! @ Superpowercollectibles.com !

I just bought another Superman!!!
For $100 you can't go wrong.

Best seller EVER.

Re: Insane Boxing week sale! 50% OFF EVERYTHING!! @ Superpowercollectibles.com !

No free shipping :(

Wow Marcio is the best! I picked up a Black Orc of Mordor PF for $160 shipped!! :thud: Best.Seller.Ever! :clap

I just picked up superman too! I havent recieved the confirmation email yet,I just went back several pages and noticed that they stated free shipping till dec.31 several times,so what gives? I paided $35.00 shipping on my order.if the free shipping doesnt apply they should have it listed in the 50% off listing that free shipping doesnt apply or something.I hope they fix my order! .

Free shipping does no longer apply. It says what your shipping cost when you pay. U guys are kidding right? New ht for 50% off is unheard of.

Thanks to all of you who have placed orders!

They will all ship within the next 2 days, you will all get tracking numbers.

We decided to cancel the free shipping early so we can offer you 50% instead. We feel it's a much better deal than just free shipping.

Sorry to those of you who are disappointed for not getting free shipping but all items at 50% off even after paying shipping is a heck of a deal. You will not find a better deal anywhere!

Post any questions here or pm me.

Thanks guys!

Marcio
Owner

Dude, can i pick up a item from you instead of you ship it to me?..i want that LS Pred bust.

top notch service and unbeatable prices!

I encourage all my fellow Canucks to take advantage of this sale - but to also support Marcio on pre-orders so he can do this again!

top notch service and unbeatable prices!

I encourage all my fellow Canucks to take advantage of this sale - but to also support Marcio on pre-orders so he can do this again!

thanks buddy!

trying to give my fellow collectors a nice treat for the new year!

I will take 50% off EVERYTHING over free shipping ANY DAY!!!!!

I am OBSESSED with the T-Virus to the point I make reference to it in everyday situations in a semi serious way.

Now I will have my very own vial!!!!!:yess::clap

I saved $122.50 today waaaaaaaaaay better then saving the shipping:lecture

*Bouns* No exchange rate as items are sold in cdn dollars!!!:panic:

50% off, no conversion, AB tax... best deal ever! :yess:

Free shipping does no longer apply. It says what your shipping cost when you pay. U guys are kidding right? New ht for 50% off is unheard of.

I think its the fact that Free shipping was advertised until the 31st. Its not the 31st yet, so it should still apply concurrently with the new promo. I think that is what people are upset yet, and frankly have a valid point. But yeah, 50% off is great for the Canadian freaks. Not as much for everyone else without the free shipping.

I think its the fact that Free shipping was advertised until the 31st. Its not the 31st yet, so it should still apply concurrently with the new promo. I think that is what people are upset yet, and frankly have a valid point. But yeah, 50% off is great for the Canadian freaks. Not as much for everyone else without the free shipping.

As the owner i hold the right to make changes that help benefit myself and my customers.

In this case, i decided to end the free shipping promo early and replace it with the 50% off deal. I feel it's a better promotion and most of my customers would agree.

I can understand some people are upset over not getting free shipping but bare in mind these items are expensive and you're getting them at 50% off.

At the end of the day i still need to run a business so 50% and free shipping is not manageable at this time.

I wanted to give my fellow collectors an opportunity to purchase expensive items at a much lower price. I am also a collector and know how expensive this hobby can be.

I apologize to those of you who are not happy about the change in promotion. For those of you that are familiar with my website you know that I offer fair and honest promotions throughout the year.

Thanks!
Marcio
Owner

It's all good. I just thought some clarification was needed. I am happy to get superman for $139.00 shipped

now THIS is what I call a sale!!!!

Sadly I missed out. Sigh.

I was gonna get HT Superman but the shipping was a killer to the UK. :(

Back