Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Canadian members check out Superpowercollectibles.com !

Yea the price was great. Combine that with free shipping, no customs, and Alberta's 5% tax it was definately no brainer for me!

Yea the price was great. Combine that with free shipping, no customs, and Alberta's 5% tax it was definately no brainer for me!

Damn these Albertians with there 5% tax.... :p

Hey guys I want to tell you about my awesome shopping experience with these guys.

I had purchased a HT Alice figure and HT screwed up the QC on her. She had several problems with her holster rig and one of her revolvers.

I emailed Marco and he took care of everything in less then 24 hours.

Super quick communication and no hassle resolution. :clap

Amazing customer service!!!:yess:

I also want to point out that Marco charges U.S prices IN CDN dollars. Easy way to save on the exchange rate. I saved about 5% on that alone!

Check him out guys you won't be sorry.:yess:

Thanks for the HT Superman Marcio. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. Now I have to wait until Christmas to open him!

Hey guys I want to tell you about my awesome shopping experience with these guys.

I had purchased a HT Alice figure and HT screwed up the QC on her. She had several problems with her holster rig and one of her revolvers.

I also want to point out that Marco charges U.S prices IN CDN dollars. Easy way to save on the exchange rate. I saved about 5% on that alone!

:exactly::exactly::goodpost::lecture

Glad you were happy with our service!

I do my best to keep you guys happy.

Thanks for posting this! :clap

Thanks for the HT Superman Marcio. It was a pleasure to finally meet you. Now I have to wait until Christmas to open him!

It was awesome to meet you as well Chris! I'm sure we will meet again!

You have to wait until Christmas?? that sucks! you're missing out! lol

Re: Insane Boxing week sale! 50% OFF EVERYTHING!! @ Superpowercollectibles.com !

Man, if shipping wasn't so expensive to the USA, there would be some great deals there! That Superman is going to go quick!

Re: Insane Boxing week sale! 50% OFF EVERYTHING!! @ Superpowercollectibles.com !

Hellz yeah!!!!!!

Just got me the T-Virus prop replica and S.T.A.R.S badge replica!!!!

Thanks Marcio!!!!!:clap:yess::exactly::panic:

Back