Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Update @ Super Power Collectibles

LOL, I am just messing with you. What a boring world it would be if we all liked exactly the same things.

My problem is that I like everything : )

LOL, I am just messing with you. What a boring world it would be if we all liked exactly the same things.

My problem is that I like everything : )

Lol, liking everything can be a bad thing.. $$$ lol

But yea well, said, we all have different tastes that's what makes this hobby awesome!

Amazing collection, Marcio! :clap

I love your coffee table SO much! :rock

Thanks buddy! That coffee table is my pride and joy! It really stands out!

Hey do you guys think I can start using this line "I'm not only the owner of SPC but I'm also a collector" !! lol lol ... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks buddy! That coffee table is my pride and joy! It really stands out!

Hey do you guys think I can start using this line "I'm not only the owner of SPC but I'm also a collector" !! lol lol ... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Go for it! It actually shows that you care and respect the hobby because you're just as much apart of it as your customers. I think it's admirable and you've got a SWEET collection! :clap

Go for it! It actually shows that you care and respect the hobby because you're just as much apart of it as your customers. I think it's admirable and you've got a SWEET collection! :clap

Thanks buddy, I appreciate the kind words, I am just as emotional and passionate about this hobby as you guys! Having the business is just an extra bonus that I get to share with all my fellow collectors!

I started as a collector before opening SPC, as i like to say, I'm a collector first and a businessman second! I am here to help my fellow collectors get the most bang for their buck!

We're happy to have you too bud! Best damn collectible store around! :rock

Speaking of which, do you think you'll get any Sauron PFs?

Speaking of which, do you think you'll get any Sauron PFs?

I had the Sauron PF up for preorder for a while and didn't sell any. Since his price is so high (even at my cost) I didn't take a chance on him and will not be getting any.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

You have really provided us Canadians with a major needed service in getting certain products like Sideshow Statues, 3A and HCG.

I didn't want to order any pf's because I didn't want to go through SS and locally prices were insane even on release day and I'd have to go downtown (ever try and bring a pf home using public transit?). I am so happy you are around because when that Harley Quinn pf comes out I will be able to buy it.

Also your not a dic and charge in CDN dollars:clap:yess::rotfl

Hi fellow freaks!!

My name is Marcio and I'm from Toronto, Canada.

I've been a huge collector for the last few years and I am super excited to share this news with you.

I have been on these forums since 2009 and thanks to you guys i have become a more addicted collector.

I've decided collectors need a better place with better prices for their collectibles.

I am proud to announce SUPER POWER COLLECTIBLES!!

Please visit us at :https://www.superpowercollectibles.com

spclogoletters.png

I hope to have the site open for May 1st.

I am still adding product and still working on the final look for the site.

I am working on the site by myself in order not to spend big $ on a web designer. This in turn will keep your prices lower.

Once the store is up and running i will give every new customer a coupon code for $10 off their first order!!

I will keep you guys posted with updates, as everyday there are new products added.

I welcome and look forward to any and all comments and feedback!!

Let me know what you guys think!!

I am nothing without my customers, my #1 goal is customer service! whatever you guys need, want just ask!

You can email me at: [email protected]

Thanks!

Marcio
Owner
https://www.superpowercollectibles.com/

Nice store however looks like you either have mostly everything for pre order or you are sold out. :dunno

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

You have really provided us Canadians with a major needed service in getting certain products like Sideshow Statues, 3A and HCG.

I didn't want to order any pf's because I didn't want to go through SS and locally prices were insane even on release day and I'd have to go downtown (ever try and bring a pf home using public transit?). I am so happy you are around because when that Harley Quinn pf comes out I will be able to buy it.

Also your not a dic and charge in CDN dollars:clap:yess::rotfl

Thanks buddy!!! I'm a collector as well so I opened SPC for this precise reason! to help fellow collectors!! Thanks for your continued support!

Nice store however looks like you either have mostly everything for pre order or you are sold out. :dunno

I have very good customers that buy everything! lol

95% of our Sideshow and Hot Toys always sell out during the preorder that is why you sell them all sold out.

We're always adding new products so our inventory can grow and hopefully have more of an in stock selection.

Any news on when you will be getting the enterbay battle damaged T-800 ? i paid in full back in Decemeber...hope it's soon!

Nows where's my Hulkie?? :monkey1

:D

Closer to the end of the month buddy

Any news on when you will be getting the enterbay battle damaged T-800 ? i paid in full back in Decemeber...hope it's soon!

Enterbay keeps delaying their shipment to North America, should be here in June. Sorry but we have no control over it, just going by what they tell us.

To many more years of helping people supporting their "plastic crack" habit!:hi5::clap:lecture

Back