Sad update @ Super Power Collectibles :-(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Update @ Super Power Collectibles

The sculpt is killer but the scale is too small for me. Great price for a great statue, and certainly better than paying $700 for the first one.

Have to agree with you there! I missed out on the first one so I'm definitely keeping one of these!

Should be here sometime by the end of the month or early May

Thanks!! we do our best!

Great can you charge me may 13th then? That would give me more time to pay it off since it would go on the next credit card cycle.

Great can you charge me may 13th then? That would give me more time to pay it off since it would go on the next credit card cycle.

That' still down the road, once we know they are shipping, we will email you and you can remind us about charging you on the 13th.

Thanks!

I never liked Blue Batman have always preferred the Black and grey scheme so this is win win for me :D

So Ordered!!!!:lecture

I was sad I missed the first one. I'm glad I did though as I prefer the modern Black and grey scheme a lot better.

I can't believe how freaking awesome this looks. So friggn badd@ss!!!

It's going to be a long couple months :(

I think the Black and Grey looks so much better as well! Really glad they came out with this 2nd version! :clap

Do you plan to order some custom glasses for your selves!?
it would be a PITA to dust them!

Do you plan to order some custom glasses for your selves!?
it would be a PITA to dust them!

I'ts actually not too bad in my basement for some reason, I don't get too much dust. I have an air purifier plugged in so it helps. I also use the "swifer scrubmagent" and it's so easy to clean the dust, gets around the figure no problem.

To answer your question, I'm going to leave it as is for now.

great collection. So clean! Mine is a mess.

Love the koto Thor. I will be getting one now. I will let my wife know it is all your fault.

Did you sell the enraged superman?

great collection. So clean! Mine is a mess.

Love the koto Thor. I will be getting one now. I will let my wife know it is all your fault.

Did you sell the enraged superman?

lol! blame me, it's ok!! The Koto Thor is awesome! It's clean for now! there will be more stuff coming! I need more Marvel, I'm such a DC Fanboy!

I didn't sell the Enraged Superman, i'll never sell it! lol

There are a few custom pieces in my office which is on the 2nd floor of the house so those aren't shown in the video

cool. I am regretting not getting it when it was first available. The asking prices now are ridiculous.

And no collection is complete without star wars - join the dark side you will : )

cool. I am regretting not getting it when it was first available. The asking prices now are ridiculous.

And no collection is complete without star wars - join the dark side you will : )

Lol, definitely not starting Star Wars collecting or I'll run out of room quickly.

I'm not crazy about Star Wars either (don't hate me! Lol). I enjoyed the movies but never really got hooked. I like my superhero stuff more.

Back