Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Collector,

We wanted to take the opportunity to offer you a chance to add the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) to your collection. We suggest this astonishing Marvel item as an uncanny companion piece to your Exclusive Gambit Premium Format figure (item#3000231).

You also have the option of making payments as low as $110.00 a month!

This item is no longer available through our site but if you are interested in acquiring the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) then you will need to respond directly to this e-mail with the following information:

1) Full Name
2) Contact Phone Number
3) Indicate if you would like to have a full pay or flex pay order booked to your account and the card on file or if you will be providing a new form of payment. If you are providing a new form of payment please call 805.214.2108. Do not send full credit card numbers through e-mail!

***This offer is a first come first serve basis, please keep in mind we have a limited amount of pieces available****

If you choose not to take this opportunity, then no action is necessary. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Best regards,

Lottie Kanama
Inventory Coordinator

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks , CA 91320 USA

Direct Ph: (805) 214-2108
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Get your Exclusive X-Force Diorama today!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=2000351&utm_source=CS08122010&utm_campaign=email

Don’t miss this incredible Iron Man Mark VI Maquette.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=400041&utm_source=CS08122010&utm_campaign=email

Check out our 2010 Comic-Con recap!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...2010&utm_source=CS08122010&utm_campaign=email

Stay in touch with us through our Twitter and Facebook account!
https://twitter.com/collectsideshow
https://www.facebook.com/sideshowcollectibles

Find out how to get 5% off Jedi Luke PF!

Reply to this email with the subject header “JEDI LUKE SPECIAL”, with your name, shipping address and permission to charge your card on file in the email and we will book you a Jedi Luke with your applied discount and send it on its way! First time buyers, feel free to call, so that we can get your billing information set up securely!

Dear Collector,

We wanted to take the opportunity to offer you a chance to add the Exclusive Sabertooth Premium Format figure (item#3000161) to your collection. We suggest this astonishing Marvel item as an uncanny companion piece to your Exclusive Gambit Premium Format figure (item#3000231).

Best regards,

Lottie Kanama
Inventory Coordinator

Sideshow Collectibles
2630 Conejo Spectrum Street
Thousand Oaks , CA 91320 USA

Direct Ph: (805) 214-2108
U.S. Toll Free: (800) 474-3746
Int’l Ph: (805) 214-2100 ext. 2
U.S / Int’l Fx: (805) 214-2190

Find out how to get 5% off Jedi Luke PF!

Reply to this email with the subject header “JEDI LUKE SPECIAL”, with your name, shipping address and permission to charge your card on file in the email and we will book you a Jedi Luke with your applied discount and send it on its way! First time buyers, feel free to call, so that we can get your billing information set up securely!

This looks legit....SS must be desperate to sell these.

Got the e-mail also, and replied as soon as I read it, and I was just regreting cancelling my convertion after seeing the latest in hand pics from fellow members here. Soo hopefully I'll get a positive reply.

Got the e-mail also, and replied as soon as I read it, and I was just regreting cancelling my convertion after seeing the latest in hand pics from fellow members here. Soo hopefully I'll get a positive reply.

Looks like it's working!

Me too. I already have it and I got the email three times. Love the PF by the way. So awesome with Wolverine. Now bring on Ironman.

Me four. I think that will be a pretty effective way to move stuff quickly as long as its popular enough. Keep a low inventory.

I was considering trying to get a second, but I have yet to open mine for the past couple days. These pictures look awesome.

Picture393.jpg

Sabretooth: Bring it on, Runt!

Picture391.jpg

Wolverine: Been waiting for this for a long time.

Picture392.jpg

Sabretooth: Come on dead meat, get the hell out of the way!
Patient Zero: Pfft! No one respects the dead anymore.

great pics!

I got the notice as well, even though he is already on the way to me. I guess SS must be getting cash strapped.

Well somehow Sabretooth arrived today but Gambit didn't, however they will were not due until monday so I can't complain that one got here early! Sabretooth is great! I think I still prefer Wolvie personally but I love both of the heads, great sculpts! I got a very low EX - 26 of 650 as well which is the lowest I've ever got! Anyway here are some pics! I'm loving the new style bases which the printed image!

dsc00408dm.jpg

dsc00415m.jpg

dsc00414pi.jpg

dsc00418v.jpg

dsc00412g.jpg

dsc00421b.jpg

dsc00420zn.jpg

Me four. I think that will be a pretty effective way to move stuff quickly as long as its popular enough. Keep a low inventory.

Me five. Saw the email this morning. Got it twice. Tempting, but I still have reservations about the look of this piece. The scult is awesome, but the only thing that bothers me is the lack of boots/shoes. It looks like he's wearing onesies.

Back