Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, I expected a lewd gif.

Yes she does, she's one of my favorite milfs.

You know me well :lol on my phone so I was lazy, so I just acknowledged that corny line. I got a work buddy that filmed a movie with her in the 90s before she was anybody.

One thing I do like..is Angel Grove High looks like a real school. What's with the weather though, all the clouds, reminds me of Twilight :lecture

One thing I do like..is Angel Grove High looks like a real school. What's with the weather though, all the clouds, reminds me of Twilight :lecture

Angel Grove High does look good in the shots I've seen in the trailer. The website helps with that realism even more, IMO.

So what's everyone's theory about Rita....Can we all agree that's a green power coin in her staff?

Either that's where the green ranger comes from, or she's a former ranger who turned evil because she wanted more power, kind of like Sinestro used to be a Green Lantern.

Seeing how Rita was never a fleshed out character aside from the Saturday morning cartoon backstory, I wouldn't mind her being a former Ranger.

It's clear as day the coin. I'm sure there will be an after credits scene involving Tommy.

Just making sure no one cries I'm giving away a spoiler. :lol

I'm curious if they go into the origin of the coins and if so, who gets credit for them? Ninjor? Or do they go non-canon and say Zordon, etc.?

Either that's where the green ranger comes from, or she's a former ranger who turned evil because she wanted more power, kind of like Sinestro used to be a Green Lantern.

Yeah, I'll be interested how they play it.

Seeing how Rita was never a fleshed out character aside from the Saturday morning cartoon backstory, so I wouldn't mind her being a former Ranger.

I'm hoping they do that, but I think they've got so much of everything else to cover - not sure they'll go into depth.

Just making sure no one cries I'm giving away a spoiler. :lol

I'm curious if they go into the origin of the coins and if so, who gets credit for them? Ninjor? Or do they go non-canon and say Zordon, etc.?

Ugh don't bring up Ninjor or anything past season 2 :lol

Back