Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Power Rangers movie reboot? ...Eh?

How come the original film didn't get a sequel? Was it not serviceable for what this thing is?

How come the original film didn't get a sequel? Was it not serviceable for what this thing is?

It did sorta. it was called power rangers turbo

it did, it had this

Divatox-0013286.jpg

Attachments

• MV5BMTA2OTc1MzMxNDheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDM4ODc1MjE@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTA2OTc1MzMxNDheQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDM4ODc1MjE@._V1_SY317_CR4,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 246

Lionsgate is producing this? Looks interesting.

As long as Jason David Frank gets casted, I'm fully on board with this. Hopefully, they can make a more mature storyline or something, because most of the 90s kids who grew up watching Power Ranger are in their late 20s to early 30s.

No most of the 90s kids are still in there 20s or teens. I was born in 1990 and im 24 but if your talking about an 80s baby who grew up in the 90s then yea.

I considered myself too old for Power Rangers and looked down on it. My younger brother wanted to see the film so I went with him, I remember thinking it was cheesy as **** but not the worst thing I'd ever experienced.

No most of the 90s kids are still in there 20s or teens. I was born in 1990 and im 24 but if your talking about an 80s baby who grew up in the 90s then yea.

I was one of those. I watched it from the very beginning and even saw the first film in the theater, damn I'm getting old.

Um, I was too young to remember the 80s :dunno. Power Ranger came out around 1993, which meant that you were in pre-school at the time. Did your parents allow you to watch it?

Speaking of things I watched back then, I was addicted to Knight Rider when I was very young :lol

I remember Power Rangers well but I was never into the hype. I remember there was a controversy over kids on playgrounds beating each other to death and blaming PR. The craziest thing was the toys though. They opened an all Power Rangers store in the mall. They kept the gate down and only let one family in at a time and you had to spend at least $50 or they wouldn't let you back in. Had a line all the way around the corner at all times and personal security. :lol They were all overpriced too. It was like that episode of Full House with that board game.

I was one of those. I watched it from the very beginning and even saw the first film in the theater, damn I'm getting old.

Do you remember those Power Rangers Live shows in 1995? My mom and I were just coming out of the mall, and one of the ticket guys outside the theater where it was showing, gave us free tickets, because he had extras :lol. It was awesome. I even got a toy light saber thing.

I was 6 when the show came out, so I guess I was at the perfect targeted demographic group. I had a truckload of Power Rangers toys and in retrospect I think it kick started my obsession with overpriced plastic collectibles. :lol

Do you remember those Power Rangers Live shows in 1995? My mom and I were just coming out of the mall, and one of the ticket guys outside the theater where it was showing, gave us free tickets, because he had extras :lol. It was awesome. I even got a toy light saber thing.

They ring a bell. I remember when I was a kid, there was a McDonald's not too far from me and they had this man in woman in these knock off Green and Pink ranger outfits :rotfl

Damn, I remember when was buying the VHS tapes of the show... :lol

Back