Saban’s Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter really liked this movie. Watched with her today. It’s still a decent movie (flaws & all, my mind is made up in that I like this movie). I wonder, now that Hasbro has MMPR, if there will be a sequel or reboot? This movie at least deserves a sequel. Pick a summer month to release and do a lot of merchandising with Hasbro.

Lions gate is set to release....yet another....Robin Hood movie. Robin Hood. The mega-merchandise machine, Prince of thieves. If they can do a Robin Hood movie (17th made), I’m sure they can give us a sequel.

Last edited:
Hasbro bought the rights so sadly no sequel for this. Hasbro will reboot with possibly micheal bay at the helm. Sad but true.

Hasbro bought the rights so sadly no sequel for this. Hasbro will reboot with possibly micheal bay at the helm. Sad but true.

tenor.gif

Lol you think so? He messed up the turtles already.

wait a second.... BAY DIRECTED TNMT??????????????????

WHAT????????

at least the Putties wont be rock monsters. this movie was so disrespectful to the villains. Putties and Goldar are just offensive as a Power rangers fan........

Yeah but at least with Bay it will be a hit since retards will see it in droves. And I imagine the Dinozords would undoubtedly look better... a junkyard mess, but better.

It's true that he would get people to see the movie. But I HATED what he and the tards did with TMNT. The designs alone were atrocious.

I'm hoping Hasbro would see that the previous movie is already established and could be an easy transition. The nature of the rangers is change over time so it's already built in to have different rangers and suits, zords, etc.

It's true that he would get people to see the movie. But I HATED what he and the tards did with TMNT. The designs alone were atrocious.

I'm hoping Hasbro would see that the previous movie is already established and could be an easy transition. The nature of the rangers is change over time so it's already built in to have different rangers and suits, zords, etc.

I know it will be a mess... but it's gotta be better than the last attempt. Maybe this time the ****ing Mastodon won't be a goddamn spider.

Yeah that was hideous. I liked the suits. But the zords (minus pterodactyl) were ugly.

I didn't mind the suits too much. I just wish they had the white diamonds on there, and the helmets besides the red to be identifiable with their respected zords.

Actually that was the director's fault. Hes the one that said they should look like real turtles. he even mentioned the kind of turtle (I forgot what its called)
the director also came up with Splinter not being human beforehand.

Im not defending Bay but if you look at Transformers 1 he got a lot right. the Transformers were the best part of the movie, the only good part. the robots looked really good.

I think a Bay power rangers movie would have a lot of dumb comedy but faithful designs to the villains and the zords.

But they would probably hire someone like Paul Feig and THEN everyone would be wishing they got bay instead lol

Actually that was the director's fault. Hes the one that said they should look like real turtles. he even mentioned the kind of turtle (I forgot what its called)
the director also came up with Splinter not being human beforehand.

Im not defending Bay but if you look at Transformers 1 he got a lot right. the Transformers were the best part of the movie, the only good part. the robots looked really good.

I think a Bay power rangers movie would have a lot of dumb comedy but faithful designs to the villains and the zords.

But they would probably hire someone like Paul Feig and THEN everyone would be wishing they got bay instead lol

I'd inject drano in my blood if Paul Feig got the job. Trini and Kimberly would co-lead and piss on the other 3 rangers.

Funny how the teaser for this was more enjoyable than the entire flick.

At least with Bay, you know what you're getting so...

Bay might be too offensive for Power Rangers. specially now. i said paul feig because they will probably try to make the new movie like what happened with the Thundercats reboot cartoon or the Powerpuff Girls new cartoon or the new Teen Titans..................

you know, geared for the SJW crowd.

but, you know what i mean? they already made Trini gay and Billy was autistic (which was kinda cool i will be honest)
Those two things were okay to have, Im not knocking them

BUT.... i can just imagine what a new Power rangers movie would be in the style of writing of Steven Universe or teen titans go, I know the movie would be live action but stilll.....

I just hope we get more MMPR movies moving forward. They can adopt what MCU has done so well and create a good ongoing storyline and change of rangers to keep it fresh over time.

Back