[S.Pettersenart] The Inspector

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These look great guys! Keep em coming!

Here's a stupid question-
Every 1/6 head I've come across has been slightly different in size.
What size do you guys consider to be the "proper" size?
What are the measurements from chin to top of skull (not hair)?
I'm not being snarky here, I genuinely want to know.

Thanks!- S.

Scott, I don't know if there is an accepted 1/6 size that is outright correct, but I would ask Johnny. His Rocky sculpt came out absolutely perfect and may be the best representation of a sculpt size that I have seen.

Fellow freaks: In my search for the perfect body for Harry, I've found today that the Hot Toys Loki body works even better than the narrow shoulder body. The arms on the Loki body are skinny, the chest and back aren't that big and the shoulders are a bit narrower. Here's a couple of pictures:

So how is the Loki body different or better than the one the figure came with? Curious.

With my figure i had opinion about great, buetiful, like real made(i like it very much)jacket(blaser)is a bit to big, to wide for head size.With no jacket head looks right proportions even on original body.In that kase other figure can't help.Am i wrong about jacket?What do you think?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I think the pics people have take - the jacket looks perfect. I agree, straight out of the box, the jacket seems too big, but once you play with the pose, or swap bodies as a few have, you can see that the jacket is actually perfect - as well as the rest of the figure...

I just tought about-could other, more slim body change look to better side if clothes are made for bigger body.In pics it seems so.But that's strange.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Fellow freaks: In my search for the perfect body for Harry, I've found today that the Hot Toys Loki body works even better than the narrow shoulder body. The arms on the Loki body are skinny, the chest and back aren't that big and the shoulders are a bit narrower. Here's a couple of pictures:

Sell it to me now :thwak :lol

Looks perfect Ed! :peace

Any chance the sculpt will be available on it's own? I decided to get the clothing set but they were all sold out.

"The Inspector" Unpainted Sculpts are up now!- https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
DSC_0010+copy.jpg

I find the TTM19 head to be a good size for Headsculpts...
head.jpg

Scott, I don't know if there is an accepted 1/6 size that is outright correct, but I would ask Johnny. His Rocky sculpt came out absolutely perfect and may be the best representation of a sculpt size that I have seen.

Great! Thanks guys

Looks perfect Ed!

Just curious, what bodies does Scott use for his releases ?

Recently I've been forced to use the HT Narrow equivalent bodies. :| When the real deals are readily available I use those. Unfortunately, they have been hard to come buy these days in quantity.

Best- S.

It's weird because the Loki body is actually identical to the narrow body except for the fact that it has slim forearms and maybe a hair more narrow in the shoulders.

That being said I concur with Commtech that its a solid choice for a body
While I still think my formula with the slim and padded shorts made the head look more proportionate to the body, this body fills rhe clothes out much better so its a worthy sacrifice IMO.

I also discovered that only using the rig when his jacket is off makes for a better fit to the coat.

Back