S.H. MonsterArts Alien and Predator Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canceled my preorder I saw that review on you tube, I just can't get over how clear the dome is it's a pass for me, damn I was really hoping shma would get this one righ :(

I don't know if I should cancel mine. I don't feel like fixing it myself.

This is how he looks like out of the package. (Siona's pic)

140531121944872483.jpg

The face sort of reminds me of the old Aoshima alien. Lots of (inaccurate) teeth.

would like to see more pics of big chap.

Ditto. I was able to get the Big Chap for $20 & change via Amazon. I didn't realize I had a credit (points) on my card. But since it's a pre-order I will have to wait till early July. I thought June but I saw the ETA again.

:dunno

got my big chap today, I simply love it, it looks great in person to me, I like the clear dome, it looks good in normal lighting, I like it better than neca's or revoltech's.you'll be missing out big time imo if you pass this one up.(no camera or cell phone to post pictures sorry).

Last edited:
yea i know , dont like that one. hopeing to see better angles

Does big chap come with any facehugger a or open eggs, didn't see any in that pic gallery

thanks for the link Sachiel, its not bad. looks alright ,i like it. i got mine coming in from amiammi. 74aea628-s.jpgacf051fa-s.jpg8c3c5f49-s.jpg950ccac4-s.jpg

comes w/ extra set of hands and a base stand, that's it.

Still on the fence, some of the pics are great and at some angled the clear dome doesn't look that bad but his lack of accessories and my "it's ok" feeling towards it idk, but the giger design is my favorite and I have two warrior shma aliens already and he would add diversity to the horde...... Ahhhhhhh, whatta u guys think?

Still on the fence, some of the pics are great and at some angled the clear dome doesn't look that bad but his lack of accessories and my "it's ok" feeling towards it idk, but the giger design is my favorite and I have two warrior shma aliens already and he would add diversity to the horde...... Ahhhhhhh, whatta u guys think?
I really like mine. the dome looks fine to me in normal lighting.

The dome is completely transparent. It SUCKS. It looks nothing like the prototype.

I feel so ripped off.

Not only that the figure is cheap and flimsy, the neck joints are a total disaster.

I painted the dome black but it still just looks like a cheap piece of garbage. Now I can't return it cause I painted it...but I suppose I could strip the paint and repackage it after the head explodes (which happens every time you try to turn the neck) and call it "broken." But that's a big bother. Most likely I'll just eat the loss and continue to grumble about it and warn others to save themselves the frustration.

Yeah, the prototype pics made it look awesome. In hand, it's garbage. Stick with NECA or any other of the alternatives.

Back