S.H. Figuarts Suicide Squad Movie Harley Quinn Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last night and I take back any and all doubts I had for this figure!

Those initial Mafex vs Figuarts comparison pics that were posted here had me second guessing. But now having it in hand, I can safely say the Mafex version doesn't even compare. I preordered the Mafex Harley in a panic, but I'm going to cancel it now. :)

I hated Suicide Squad; I'm a huge DC fan and I just can't bring myself to watch it a second time. I swore off on buying any figures from the film but the more I see of Harley the more tempted I am.

Movie and character aside, just as an action figure she seems to be fantastic. Solid amount of accessories and interchangeable hands, and not one but three different heads. Add all that color and articulation and she could be a great piece for the shelf.

I think I'll try to hunt one down now. How long do you guys think she will be avaliable at her retail price? Would I still be able to easily get her in a month or two for the same price she's going for now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

The sculpt is quite crazy for 6" figure, or should i say 3D print.

harley.jpg

I hated Suicide Squad; I'm a huge DC fan and I just can't bring myself to watch it a second time. I swore off on buying any figures from the film but the more I see of Harley the more tempted I am.

Movie and character aside, just as an action figure she seems to be fantastic. Solid amount of accessories and interchangeable hands, and not one but three different heads. Add all that color and articulation and she could be a great piece for the shelf.

I think I'll try to hunt one down now. How long do you guys think she will be avaliable at her retail price? Would I still be able to easily get her in a month or two for the same price she's going for now?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Harley was the only figure from a movie that I've ever pre-ordered without having seen the movie. I've always liked Margot Robbie though and just loved the look of her character, which the figure reflected so well. I did actually like the movie too, which was a bonus, so there was no buyer's remorse. I'd get her whenever you can.

I thought suicide squad was a disappointment, but I also thought Margot Robbie was Harley Quinn done right...at least her look and the attitude. :p

Deadshot was cool too. Too bad the movie was yet another DCCU mis-fire.

I haven't jumped the gun because this sculpt reminds me of Tia Dalma (Calypso from Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End):

220px-Tia_Dalma-1-.jpg

Back