S.H. Figuarts Suicide Squad Movie Harley Quinn Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Holey Moley!

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=26821

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_01__scaled_400.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_02__scaled_400.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_04__scaled_400.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_05__scaled_400.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_06__scaled_400.jpg

SH_Figuarts_Harley_Quinn_08__scaled_400.jpg

What scale are these? This looks fantastic. Interestingly comes with two head sculpts, one of which is the open mouth HT is showing. I'll still get HT, but if these are 1:6 may actually pick one up.

That's quite the ass. I mean even the Grim Reaper is taking note

attachment.php

I didn't think her shorts were to thongy. I thought her rear was pretty much covered up, if just a little cheeky :lol

Only thing that would make this better would be interchangeable arms so she can be displayed jacketless as well.

Hopefully hot toys does something similar with the hips/legs. That's great engineering. Looks very natural. The figure has a better ass than the real thing. Lol

They weren't thongy but definitely cheeky and a little higher than I remembered after finding the gif :lol definitely a little artistic license on this one.

NippyFrigidBunting.gif

That being said, SHF offers up the whole squad it'd be a more economical way of getting them all.

That . . . is a nice figure.

I don't know how they're doing figures like the Power Rangers, Episode I Obi-Wan, Darth Maul, or Harley Quinn here, but I hope they keep it up. These are crazy good. Both expressions with the likeness are fantastic, the detail is great, and dat azz is better than the real thing! :lol

Wish SH figuarts would somehow get the rights to older DC movies too. They're knocking these characters out of the park.

They weren't thongy but definitely cheeky and a little higher than I remembered after finding the gif :lol definitely a little artistic license on this one.

NippyFrigidBunting.gif

That being said, SHF offers up the whole squad it'd be a more economical way of getting them all.

:lol they are more cheeky like boy shorts and Bandai decided on a thong

Back