S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks great! Thanks for posting photos. Mine should be here in a couple of weeks.

That's great, it's really amazing how long both SHF and The Black Series took to be able to get all of the ANH heroes together. So glad to be done!

Speaking of ANH; what else has SHF shown from ANH that they haven't released? Wondering how close they are to being "done" with that movie. I can think of the Jawas, R5-D4, and that super clean Sandtrooper.

Awesome picture. I can't wait to have mine altogether - I just need Chewie and Artoo too. I'm so glad we have these awesome Star Wars figures and don't have to settle for the fugly Black Series figures with an abundance of ill-fitting soft goods and gummy plastic.

My payment just went through for Leia at AmiAmi.

She’s amazing!!!

BE059091-2A4C-4EEF-995B-9A2D03E6D8E2.jpg

When I search my feelings, I know the need to get this Leia to be true, but isn't anyone else just a little disappointed with the likeness? Is there another?

She arrived today, which was nice. I wasn’t expecting her to arrive before Xmas. She’s superb, I’m glad I have the whole team now!

everything looks great except that fett.........but i have the mafex versions....still two of my fav 6" of all time. thanks for sharing

The Mafex is almost impossible to beat they are that good.

Love Dagobah Luke, can't wait for PO.

Back