S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like A New Hope Luke is getting a rerelease. Where’s Crait Luke?!

F687FC57-1512-4522-BB8C-FDF275D7824C.jpeg

9E9AB162-09B0-46AE-ACA5-C77A76A75D62.jpeg

Does anyone have a figure with wobbly head?

I have jedi luke and I wonder how can I fix it. Any suggestion?

I had a 1st release back in 2015 with the same issue the only way i could fix it was to remove the peg from the head (using a hair dryer) then heat the neck carefully then while the neck is soft put the peg in and then pinch it using all 4 fingers to push it tighter around the peg and cool it using cold water. It worked but you have to be careful not to push on or mishape the collar because the black paint gets soft enough to make it stick to the neck and or cause paint rub and you have to reheat it to “reset” the collar to its position and that can cause the neck to reset and be loose again. It worked when I did it but honestly I sold it as fodder and bought a few more which didn’t have the issue.

The reissue is great looking the eyes and face are printed with better quality I have 3 of them and I have yet you have a wrist peg break. I swap the hands out carefully.

Anxiously awaiting in-hand pics of production Leia. Really hope they tweaked the eyes a little. The eyes on the prototype looked too small, and lacked Leia's eyeliner.

I saw luke a new hope got a new release in may 2018. Are there any upgrade in the face print like the rerelease of jedi luke or han solo?

I saw luke a new hope got a new release in may 2018. Are there any upgrade in the face print like the rerelease of jedi luke or han solo?
We wont know until people get it in hand, but ANH Lukes faceprint was pretty spot on as is, I dont think there would be anything they could do better on it tbh.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

^Is that all you have because so far i'm not impressed by that.

Edit:
Talking about the Leia - thought those were release images

Back