S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skin of the "photo real" area on BS Anakin's face doesn't even remotely match the rest of the skin on his head.

Breaking Point

E1jrfQY.jpg

^Yes it was in more ways than one. You were much kinder to your Rey.:lol

Kool pic:cool:

Finally just got my Anakin in the mail today from CDJapan after a long 3 week journey from Japan. Looks better than the pics, but still a bit of a disappointing face sculpt compared to most others and the EPII Anakin. But, I think I'll keep it as it'll still be the best EPIII Anakin.

Got my Anakin also. Of course the "Darth Vader" portrait is the strongest and has the best sense of character but the other two portraits are not lacking either. Will I display him with the screaming face, no but I am not fond of the extreme expressions but equally despise the barely different expressions we saw in EPII Obi Wan. On the QC side, my screaming head's eyes are VERY light, like my ANH Han was. I doubt I will use decals like I did with Han though.

I bought my Shf Anakin thru bbts so I got like a week and a half to receive mine. In the meantime, I'm toying around with SHF Gotenks.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

ToHo is putting up new images from the Akiba showroom. Kenobi looks better then the solicit pics and Yoda looks incredible it will be a fun Jedi version of him until we get Empire Yoda. I hope they display Crait Luke with a second head and a date he’s my most wanted figure.

0A524F4C-8E0A-4E62-B239-32891ACD9AB6.jpeg

009DD4A8-945A-4292-952E-D3879052FA56.jpeg

F8E0B542-E618-4305-B477-AD7173CC94D9.jpeg

Attachments

• 80720E72-D028-44E9-BE4F-10E0590FD295.jpeg
    80720E72-D028-44E9-BE4F-10E0590FD295.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 151
Hey everyone! I need your help and support! I'm sure you've seen my toy photography posted here; as I share it here kind of often lol. This photo of mine was chosen as a finalist for the audience choice award in the OFFICIAL Star Wars fan awards photography category. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me!

b9DgcP2.jpg

Just follow the link below and give me some love :D

https://www.starwars.com/star-wars-fan-awards/photo-vote?choiceId=578e8f8cebf306f89de3e33e

Hey everyone! I need your help and support! I'm sure you've seen my toy photography posted here; as I share it here kind of often lol. This photo of mine was chosen as a finalist for the audience choice award in the OFFICIAL Star Wars fan awards photography category. I'd really appreciate it if you guys would vote for me!

b9DgcP2.jpg

https://www.starwars.com/star-wars-fan-awards/photo-vote?choiceId=578e8f8cebf306f89de3e33e

I can see why it got picked, fantastic shot. Great work, following the link now to vote!

Yeah that ^ is obviously a fantastic pic. But i'm having a hard time because:

swfa18-photo-finalist-nien-nunb-procuitto-salad_cc166ac6.jpeg

swfa18-photo-finalist-clone-trooper-rolled-sushi_3419d6dc.jpeg

This insanity was made from scratch.

Not to mention i'm hungry.
tenor.gif

b9DgcP2.jpg

Voted! And I must say that is one of your best. I love it. Makes me unhappy that I passed on the SHF Qui Gon.

Thank you so much EVERYONE!

Yeah that ^ is obviously a fantastic pic. But i'm having a hard time because:

swfa18-photo-finalist-nien-nunb-procuitto-salad_cc166ac6.jpeg

swfa18-photo-finalist-clone-trooper-rolled-sushi_3419d6dc.jpeg

This insanity was made from scratch.

Not to mention i'm hungry.
tenor.gif

You can vote daily. No need to choose lol :p

Everyone LOVES that Nien Nunb LOL

b9DgcP2.jpg

Incredible, it's one thing to see these figures under a zoom and spotlight, it's another to just see them lit and staged in such a great way.:clap Deffo voted.

b9DgcP2.jpg

Congratulations! It’s a superb shot, I’ve given you a vote.

Voted!, amazing picture.

Guys, I have a question any one knows where to buy a Qui Gon Jinn and Scout Tropper nowadays? Or any one of you wanna sell one?

I want them so bad, but eBay and Amazon prices are too large.

Voted!, amazing picture.

Guys, I have a question any one knows where to buy a Qui Gon Jinn and Scout Tropper nowadays? Or any one of you wanna sell one?

Thank you! Those are going to be in incredibly expensive no matter where you find them lol.

Voted!, amazing picture.

Best bet might be to check Mandarake reguarly.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

b9DgcP2.jpg

Such a great posing and composition I HAD to quote this AGAIN!

Definitely got my vote :hi5:

Back