S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is everyone hoping to see from Figuarts at Tokyo Comic Con 11/30 - 12/02

Here are mine:

1. Luke Skywalker - TLJ Battle of Crait (Projection) with release date
2. Yoda - ROTS with release date
3. Darth Maul - Solo
4. Boba Fett - ROTJ
5. The Mandalorian
6. Han Solo - TFA with release date

Here are mine:

3. Darth Maul - Solo
4. Boba Fett - ROTJ
5. The Mandalorian

At this point, I don't really care if I see anything new. I just want to see stuff that has been previously teased go up for PO, or have a tag that says "Coming Soon" instead of "Display Only"

At this point, I don't really care if I see anything new. I just want to see stuff that has been previously teased go up for PO, or have a tag that says "Coming Soon" instead of "Display Only"

Yeah, I'm ready to get back to one or two releases a month. Those were the days! It was so nice to bundle releases and ship together. The exclusives didn't bug me as much before, but the prices keep going up. $80-90 is starting to be a retail range for those if you only buy one and ship by itself (For fast shipping, I am too impatient for SAL shipping these days lol).

I'd be interested in getting together a "group buying" group together. I've just started to use a proxy site to order directly from P-Bandai, but I won't know how that fares until the Figuarts Wasp releases in Jan. Just an idea, don't know how it'd work!

Voted!, amazing picture.

Guys, I have a question any one knows where to buy a Qui Gon Jinn and Scout Tropper nowadays? Or any one of you wanna sell one?

I want them so bad, but eBay and Amazon prices are too large.

I'd really like them to re-release the Scout Trooper by himself, even if it has to be an exclusive.

Here are mine:

3. Darth Maul - Solo
4. Boba Fett - ROTJ
5. The Mandalorian

If I remember they hardly ever put dates to figures at shows. We just basically want preorders at this point. They showed so much in May.

I'd really like them to re-release the Scout Trooper by himself, even if it has to be an exclusive.

If I remember they hardly ever put dates to figures at shows. We just basically want preorders at this point. They showed so much in May.

They do actually put a release date on the ones they decide to release. On the bottom left of the name display card where it says “Display only” on most with a red background they will have the year and month of release with a gold or sometimes blue background.

D48BFE63-7FA8-4142-9F9C-6B686505ABD5.jpeg

I think I figured out the new name card system they use when showing the Star Wars figures at each show. When they 1st show the figure it will have the “Display only” with a red background then if it’s going to see a release “soon” it will have the “Display only” with a green background then it will have the “release date” with a blue or gold background then a “preorder ended” with a silver background. With that logic Yoda is next and at Tokyo Comic Con I’ll see if this theory holds up.

Nippon Yassan is having a pretty good sale right now.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/

Any good Figuarts on sale? I noticed Anakin for cheap, but I've found their search functions a bit problematic. So now i'm going page by page...

Just Anakin surprisingly considering that they have nearly all of the Star Wars line in stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also "Solo" Chewie is on sale: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures/24731-shfiguarts-chewbacca-solo.html

I scrolled through the whole 64 pages and I think those are the deepest discounts that I saw that were SW related.
There were some FO Stormies but I think they were only around 7% off.

Annoying that the Mimbam trooper didn’t sell well. I would have loved to see Figuarts make a Mudtrooper, Patrol Trooper and Range Trooper, but that clearly isn’t going to happen. :-(

Annoying that the Mimbam trooper didn’t sell well. I would have loved to see Figuarts make a Mudtrooper, Patrol Trooper and Range Trooper, but that clearly isn’t going to happen. :-(

I'm annoyed because I bought 3 for $40 a pop thinking I got a good deal RIGHT before that sale went up lol. Hopefully they'll still have some later when I get paid again lol.

For those that have the SHF ROTJ Luke, which would you say is better: that one or the Kotobukiya Artfx ROTJ Luke?

Back