S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tamashii3-24.jpg

tamashii3-26.jpg

tamashii3-28.jpg

tamashii3-30.jpg

Source: amiami hobby news.

I wish they would do the Mimban style weathering on the Sandtrooper. And I don't think I've ever even seen the gun that second Stormtrooper is holding. I guess nothing else crazy at the show?

I wish they would do the Mimban style weathering on the Sandtrooper. And I don't think I've ever even seen the gun that second Stormtrooper is holding. I guess nothing else crazy at the show?

The show doesn't officially start until later tonight. The stuff that's been revealed this morning was from a preview night.

I guess 3rd time's not the charm with the Stormtroopers lol. They need to move away from so many armored characters and start giving us more regular humans. Their troopers/armored characters suck. Give us a great Chirrut figure, or more Prequel Jedi. Thats their strengths.

The previous time Yoda was displayed his coat was relaxed, given his size, I hope he comes with two robes. As much as I'd rather have degobah yoda, can't pass this one up I think. Loved the closed eyes headsculpt the most.

Face on Yoda looks phenomenal.

Since this is SHFA i’m guessing he will be what 3cm tall lol

Will he come with a magnifying glass so that we can enjoy the details.

Last edited:
They seem to have nailed Christopher Lee for that Dooku, makes me sad they're tackling Harry Potter instead of Lord of the Rings. So many armored figures they would crush it on, and a Christopher Lee Saruman would be great. Now do I have Yoda fighting Dooku in my display or have him fighting Ep II or III Obi and Ani? Decision decisions!

These are my Rickhor Robes. You have to put it on the figure and wet the robe, shape it and let it dry.

DLUiYui.jpg

bU31BwA.jpg

DCd28fe.jpg

cssjP6Z.jpg

Also the prequel robes were HUGE

3Pa31Yi.jpg

I think when he makes them they are based on Black Series figures. Figuarts are a tad smaller.
I've seen a lot that fit figuarts perfectly. Was just wondering if there was a temporary size change or different models or something like that.

@ShootingtheGalaxy thanks for the tip, will try!
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I get mine from Toy.N.Art who makes them specifically for Figuarts and the character from each episode. Check him out. He has a bunch if awesome stuff.
ce325507f14edbb90030f4ed8c5a05f6.jpg
8314b97679cf09526967d5aedd2cfad4.jpg
d05cab779909d57a474a057b7d019590.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back