S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obi-wan (ep 3) now up for preorder at amiami and cdjapan

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Just preordered at both amiami and hlj. Most likely going to cancel with amiami. I don't particularly like their hostility.

Kenobi was on order stop at HLJ as of 6am ��
I ended up ordering him from Nippon Has an and he was about $5 cheaper than HLJ.

Manged to get my Obi early this morning from Amiami but holy heck the site was chugging something fierce.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don’t know what happened here. This is the first of the main character releases that I’m gonna pass. Also judging from the prototype, I’m not a fan of the ROTS obiwan face as well.

I'm not either. Come to think of it, the only Obi-Wan they have done that I like is EP1. I still haven't picked up ANH Kenobi and I went into this largely wanting to complete that set.

I may have this Anakin dueling Maul as a kind of "what if" scenario for Palps love.

I wonder if Bandai will ever get to an shf Anakin from episode 1.

I'm not either. Come to think of it, the only Obi-Wan they have done that I like is EP1. I still haven't picked up ANH Kenobi and I went into this largely wanting to complete that set.

I may have this Anakin dueling Maul as a kind of "what if" scenario for Palps love.

I'm not a fan of it either. But it looks a LOT better than this cosplay looking Anakin face. Figuarts has been dropping the ball on faces lately.

I'm not a fan of it either. But it looks a LOT better than this cosplay looking Anakin face. Figuarts has been dropping the ball on faces lately.

Again, i got this solely for the Sith eyes face and in that regard it delivered. If it hadn't came with it i would''t have ordered.

aaaaaaaa.jpg
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

I may have some fun with the screamin demon look from time to time.:lol

It's so bad it's good.

Back