S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well NinNinGames seems to still take preorders...but..err...I wouldn’t really recommand this place...

Can you explain why? I have it in my cart....setting up payment. I don't want to pull the trigger if you have had a bad experience with them. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nin Nin are my go to for Figma and Figuarts. Out of the dozens of figs I’ve ordered I’ve had no real bad experience, I highly recommend them!

They take just too long. I never had any bad experience with them, I used them about 10 years ago. I used them again this year for a Star Wars figure. It took exactly the estimated time they gave me. But some people had bad experience with the customer service from what I heard...

Thank you very much for the information :hi5:

Nin Nin are my go to for Figma and Figuarts. Out of the dozens of figs I’ve ordered I’ve had no real bad experience, I highly recommend them!

Ho, is it? People are pretty cautious about this place, it’s nice to see another good comment about them

Sold this figure once, just received it again in the post and can’t get my head round why I sold it in the first place! Nearly broke the fragile hand peg changing it over though. Don’t think I’ll be changing it again!!
BFC1860F-377C-4170-BBBE-827CFB506915.jpeg

Finally got the SHF Ben Kenobi and Chewbacca. Have to say the new Chewie is an improvement over the first one. At least, his face doesn't fall off so easily.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

My Old Luke just arrived. Wow. That head sculpt. [emoji813]️
d3dc1298777fa3ac80a36a40ebdac53f.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

If anyone still needs Anakin, I'm going to drop one of my preorders on HLJ and it should pop back in stock. Ordered extra for a buddy and he changed his mind.

https://hlj.com/product/BANN55056

Ahhhhhhhh you legend!!!

Missed the original PO and have been regularly checking order status to no avail.

Thanks man

Snagged it!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjrregrhyti8hl6/IMG_1674.MOV?dl=0 I’m making progress on my displays finally (the link is a video I made of them). A couple questions:

Are there really enough Prequel bad guys to justify taking up a large space dedicated to them? I have 4 or 5 battle droids, a grievous model and a Maul. I know Dooku is coming, but still maybe not enough for this?

Are there enough good guys in the latest trilogy that it justifies two detolf shelves? By that I mean I don’t have different versions in my main display. I have a Poe, a Finn, a Rey, Luke, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sjrregrhyti8hl6/IMG_1674.MOV?dl=0 I’m making progress on my displays finally (the link is a video I made of them). A couple questions:

Are there really enough Prequel bad guys to justify taking up a large space dedicated to them? I have 4 or 5 battle droids, a grievous model and a Maul. I know Dooku is coming, but still maybe not enormity this?

Are there enough good guys in the latest trilogy that it justifies two details shelves? By that I mean I don’t have different versions in my main display. I have a Poe, a Finn, a Rey, Luke, etc.

Great setup there. I love the Alexa controlled lighting!

Great setup there. I love the Alexa controlled lighting!

Thanks! I should really re-read things before I submit them on my phone. Those autocorrects make me sound like I have a deposed Nigerian king for a father and I’m trying to get money for him.

Back