S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just preordered Leia at amiami and hlj, just in case. Pretty irritated with amiami service attitude nowadays

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Here's the CD Japan link for those who want to save a few bucks. The figure doesn't come up with a standard search, so thought some mind find it helpful.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-295533

Thanks! You’re a live safer because I was able to place the order for $27 after redeeming 3841 reward points. This total includes EMS shipping too. Finally, time for sleep.

Got my order in this morning. Can't wait to see her on my shelf with the rest of the gang! Other than Boba, that will be my OT collection completed!

Stoked that CDJapan has DHL now!! Best shipping service for the States. I've received stuff in 2 days before with DHL!

I ordered two of her from HLJ, just in case they send me one with any paint flaws. She's my favorite. So she must be perfect.

Ordered. Now, bring on the next PO. I wonder what it’ll be..... ROTS Obi? Dooku? ANH Stormie?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1ll73h.jpg

Oooh I don’t know, because of scalpers? And the fact that as usual with SHF the figure will be sold out pretty quickly ?

Or I could say, «*Why are you being agressive toward someone asking you a simple question?*»

People these days... 🙄

Edit : chemicals sums a bit of it

I find it a little odd that people need to buy 2 of something in a limited run, why not let others get one as well? I am not a fan of scalpers.

Oooh I don’t know, because of scalpers? And the fact that as usual with SHF the figure will be sold out pretty quickly ?

Or I could say, «*Why are you being agressive toward someone asking you a simple question?*»

People these days... ��

Edit : chemicals sums a bit of it

:lol

***** to Bandai for not fighting harder for NA distribution and lack of reissues, not any problem of ours

supply and demand ladies

Back