S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just in time! I’m loving these plastic hoods way more than any of my custom made soft goods. She looks perfect, almost time to condemn another black series to storage. ;)

Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 10.25.44 PM.jpg
Leia is officially on SH Figuarts website with HQ pics

I think I like the hooded look more than the "unhooded" look.

I wish she came with the plans to use with R2-D2, or were they already included with him?

Hope they tweak the face more before the figure hits mass production. Head sculpt is great, but the face printing isn't quite right. Feel like her eyes and brows need to be a bit larger overall. Also needs more pronounced lashes/eyeliner around the eyes. They tweaked Old Ben before release, so hope Leia gets the same refinement.

Quick n dirty photo manip. Enlarged eyes a bit, increased thickness of lashes/eyeliner. Not perfect, but closer to what it should be. C'mon, SHF, do Carrie justice!
sw_shf_item03_copy.jpg

That edit definitely helps. It's just the paint that seems a little off, which I'd imagine is an easy fix.

I just wish the eyes were bigger/rounder, with a little more eyeliner.

5636748_orig.jpg

princess-leia.jpeg

Last edited:
Quick n dirty photo manip. Enlarged eyes a bit, increased thickness of lashes/eyeliner. Not perfect, but closer to what it should be. C'mon, SHF, do Carrie justice!
View attachment 420266

I don’t think it really matters. Figuarts technology looks great in hand and looks worse when you do an extreme closeup. So I’m good with what they did

I don’t think it really matters. Figuarts technology looks great in hand and looks worse when you do an extreme closeup. So I’m good with what they did

Yeah, the modified image was so subtle that I wouldn't know the difference if I hadn't read the explanation. Everything will look fine in hand.

From Toyark;
The figure is currently scheduled for release in December. Pre-orders are scheduled to go live on August 1st in Japan. Princess Leia will be priced a 6,264 Yen (about $53 USD)

Back