S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough complaints can bring action by the AG’s office.
I would keep insisting they conned you and you’re not going to accept their excuse. You had enough money in your account (presumably) and didn’t cancel the items yourself. That means they canceled an item at a preorder price with no justification only to list it for sale at an inflated price nearly double the one you preordered on. Push them. They’ll relent.

Nippon Yasan will never get any future business from me. I ordered 2 ROTJ Luke figures back when they went up for preorder and the day before payment was due they canceled my order each figure priced $39 and then they are listed on their site now for $70 each.

Wow that's dirty man. Hope they feel some customer pressure over it and you get it sorted, even if it's just getting your money back I guess, GL!

The mail came!
IMG_5292.jpgIMG_5293.jpgIMG_5294.jpgIMG_5295.jpgIMG_5296.jpg

I already contacted Nippon Yassan that’s what’s the support ticket is a response to. I don’t think the BBB can do anything they just insist a business do something they don’t have ave any real power. It sucks, but it’s a lesson learned I’ll only use AmiAmi, HLJ and MyKombini in the future.
I ordered my Luke figure from Nippon Yassan, and it was delivered a little late however only because it was stuck in customs. But arrived perfectly packaged.

I ordered my Luke figure from Nippon Yassan, and it was delivered a little late however only because it was stuck in customs. But arrived perfectly packaged.

Yeah, that was also my experience with ordering TLJ Luke from Nippon Yassan.

Not sure I like the way Figuarts does their Jedi hoods. I bought the Hermit Luke and the hood looks too elongated. Same appears to be with Old Ben and the yet to be released Emperor. Wouldn't it make sense, since they do oftentimes offer two heads just offer a head with the hood sculpted on instead? It's not like you get much articulation either way.

Last edited:
Same with me.... I am still a kid!! :wink1:

All I have to do is look at all the crap I own... Then I think to myself WTF is wrong with me...:slap ... :lol

But sadly, all I can imagine from that movie is the nightmares it has given me. I think it killed my imagination... :Flush
Oh give me a break, this is just over dramatic.

The Obi Wan is a bit of a pain in the ass getting both hands to grip the saber in the pose just before Vader strikes him down.

You have been warned.

Oh give me a break, this is just over dramatic.

Thanks for quoting my comment from a month and a half ago..... :yess:

And my comment was exactly meant to be how you took it... A bit of a joke with some sarcasm sprinkled on top in regards to the comment I quoted......

Good Job... :clap .... Now try laughing on occasion and not taking people's posts as serious all the time.. :)

what are the chances that "order stop" becomes "low Stock" on HLJ in regards to the ROTJ SHF Luke? should i keep refreshing or give up and pay the nippon increased price? refreshing at amiami and hobby search as well.

didnt PO the maul re-issue but managed to get one on Hobby Search or amiami i think, was thinkin if i was watchful around the ROTJ SHF Luke release i would be as lucky but underestimated the power of Lukes fandom i think.

what are the chances that "order stop" becomes "low Stock" on HLJ in regards to the ROTJ SHF Luke? should i keep refreshing or give up and pay the nippon increased price? refreshing at amiami and hobby search as well.

didnt PO the maul re-issue but managed to get one on Hobby Search or amiami i think, was thinkin if i was watchful around the ROTJ SHF Luke release i would be as lucky but underestimated the power of Lukes fandom i think.

Its Possible, but not likely, it really depends on who has paid/cancelled or they recount stock and put up whats available, HLJ is by far the best bet, but timing is a gamble

Back