S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because it WAS Empire.

Sorry, I disappointingly enjoyed the film somewhat, but it was just Empire Strikes Back with a reskin. Not a fight starter, but it just grinds my guff when people call The Last Jedi 'new' and 'subversive' etc. Enjoy the film all you want, peoples!
Oh come on, it’s really not that similar at all. First Star Wars was too different, now it’s too similar. Come on.

Yea, I hate it too. Of course we as fans always want something new and unexpected, but that doesn't mean that every surprise is always good.

If I got fired tomorrow from work it would definitely be unexpected, but that doesn't mean I would enjoy it.

Okay, but it’s exactly what we wanted. New and different but also emotionally familiar. I really don’t get the hate at all for the movie, not even a little. It’s so unapologetically new and classic Star Wars together. It’s awesome.

The film wasn’t perfect and no Star Wars is but the fandom typically tends to hate anything that’s not the OT. It’s ****ing annoying how they treat them like the holy of holies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got notification that my figures shipped. Should receive them tomorrow afternoon. Really looking forward to Ben and Chewie.

Oh come on, it’s really not that similar at all. First Star Wars was too different, now it’s too similar. Come on.

I made my case for the similarities a page or so back, but i'm not gonna harp on about it. For me, it was a remake the same way Force Awakens was a New Hope remake. In no way am I telling people they should hate the movie, or hate Star Wars. As a fan I wanted something new, and I didn't get that. Still love Rey, hope Finn gets a decent story next ep, don't much care for Poe. I move on.

Also hoping we get a Rogue One prequel based on Chirrut and Baze. Those two were too cool to be used once. Did we ever see any SHF prototypes for them? I remember the Baze Hot Toys proto that got teased.

Nippon Yasan will never get any future business from me. I ordered 2 ROTJ Luke figures back when they went up for preorder and the day before payment was due they canceled my order each figure priced $39 and then they are listed on their site now for $70 each.

Nippon Yasan will never get any future business from me. I ordered 2 ROTJ Luke figures back when they went up for preorder and the day before payment was due they canceled my order each figure priced $39 and then they are listed on their site now for $70 each.

Contact them and demand an answer. If you have the original email notification showing you purchased them, alert them to that. If they refuse to honor the original preorder price, inform them you will file a complaint with your local better business bureau. Just being based overseas doesn’t protect them. They could potentially be barred from being able to solicit business from American addresses, that is if you are in the USA.

It’s clear as day their intention was to relist and sell 1 for the price of 2 (preordered) and double their take.

9FAFEC41-F91B-4284-8A60-63886DEF77F2.jpg

It’s clear as day their intention was to relist and sell 1 for the price of 2 (preordered) and double their take.

View attachment 415328

Contact them if you haven’t already. Then inform them of your intention to file a complaint with the better business bureau, with the intent of ending their opportunities to do business in your country ever again.

Japanese will always try to deflect potential conflict through apologies and such. I’ve had to deal with it many times. Be forceful and don’t take no for an answer. Eventually they’ll cave, based on my own experience.

I already contacted Nippon Yassan that’s what’s the support ticket is a response to. I don’t think the BBB can do anything they just insist a business do something they don’t have ave any real power. It sucks, but it’s a lesson learned I’ll only use AmiAmi, HLJ and MyKombini in the future.

Back