S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the description

『スター・ウォーズ』シリーズより、約100点のアイテムの総力展示!
『スター・ウォーズ エピソード3/シスの復讐』からは、9月発売予定の「S.H.Figuarts アナキン・スカイウォーカー(Revenge of the Sith)」をはじめ、試作を多数公開!そして、ついに待望の「伝説のジェダイ・マスター」も!
さらに、『スター・ウォーズ/最後のジェダイ』からは鮮烈に記憶にきざまれた、ルーク・スカイウォーカーのクレイトでの戦いの姿がついにS.H.Figuartsで立体化。

|Google Translate|

From "Star Wars" series, the total force display of about 100 items!
From "Star Wars Episode 3 / Revenge of Sith", many prototypes are released including "S. H. Figuarts Revenge of the Sith" to be released in September! And finally the long-awaited "legendary Jedi Master" also!
In addition, from the "Star Wars / The Last Jedi", the appearance of battle by Luke Skywalker 's Krato finally cried in memory was finally three - dimensionalized by S. H. Figuarts.​

Right..and where does this say Yoda :dunno

Crait Luke?! Oh yes!!

Yoda (ESB or ROTS) is fantastic news too!

I just need to make sure I'm on the ball more after missing ROTS Anakin.

Crait Luke?! Oh yes!!

Yoda (ESB or ROTS) is fantastic news too!

I just need to make sure I'm on the ball more after missing ROTS Anakin.

Anybody afraid that Yoda might be the size of a silver dollar since it’s Figuarts :panic:

I’ll be there Friday afternoon. Will post whatever is new while there and add some photos a bit later when I can upload them to my PC

Ah yes..I have to look RR figuarts up and see him next to a normal figuarts

Not the best pic, but here's one from my old set up:

Sa5COWJ.jpg

I’ll be there Friday afternoon. Will post whatever is new while there and add some photos a bit later when I can upload them to my PC

Nice!!! That’s so awesome. Have fun dude! And also, take lots of pics of any “no picture” areas... :monkey3 :rotfl

It would be great if the Yoda release would be included with a Bespin Luke (Dagobah Training)....Would essentially complete the line of luke figures through the films (similar to Kenobi). Wish they would do an X-wing Pilot Luke...

It would be great if the Yoda release would be included with a Bespin Luke (Dagobah Training)....Would essentially complete the line of luke figures through the films (similar to Kenobi). Wish they would do an X-wing Pilot Luke...

... and also a Luke in stormtrooper disguise (w/dianoga tentacle), in ceremonial outfit, in bacta tank , in Endot gear ... all of them maybe after 2100 ...

Excited to hopefully see the projection Luke this weekend so I’ve been looking for reference pics to compare it with. I found this one that I haven’t seen before it shows a lot of texture to the “robe/coat” I hadn’t noticed before. This is my most wanted figure so I hope they do Luke justice. I’m betting it’s a standard release 3 sets of hands, Anakin saber, 2 heads (relaxed and stern) and hood up and down option. If they wanted to make it perfect they’re give us the green saber.

C0E777C6-119D-4B19-8C79-B6DC3BF3345B.jpeg

Back