S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MFer!!! Can someone post how many different guards there are?!? I have two of each and I'm trying to figure out who the last two are. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
MFer!!! Can someone post how many different guards there are?!? I have two of each and I'm trying to figure out who the last two are. Please and thank you.

"The First Order aesthetic heavily favours symmetry ("What is past is future"), so they are actually four sets of pairs, with each pair brandishing the same weapons.

Reference pics :

1.jpg
2.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's 3x/3x/2x (with the 2x being the one with flat shelf thing on top of his head). The weapon configuration should be two of each like this:
lJkBUMl.jpg

Top row, right picture, guard should be wearing the same helmet as the one in the pic right under. Other than that, we're good.

Top row, right picture, guard should be wearing the same helmet as the one in the pic right under. Other than that, we're good.

So 4x/2x/2x? That’s what a I thought too. Then someone suggested that it was 3/3/2 and I rewatched that scene a bunch of times trying to prove him wrong. And I couldn’t I’m now in the 3/3/2 camp and I doubt I’ll be convinced otherwise until the Blu-Ray comes out and I can see it in HD.

I guess we'll have to wait for a high resolution screen cap of that scene but i'm convinced we'll end up with a 4/2/2 distribution when it comes to helmets. Just feels more in line with the whole symmetry theory.

"The First Order aesthetic heavily favours symmetry ("What is past is future"), so they are actually four sets of pairs, with each pair brandishing the same weapons.

Reference pics :

View attachment 387570
View attachment 387571

I'm pretty sure it's 3x/3x/2x (with the 2x being the one with flat shelf thing on top of his head). The weapon configuration should be two of each like this:
lJkBUMl.jpg

View attachment 387625

Used that as a guide to complete mine. :yess:

View attachment 387626

Yes!

They pair the guards according to their weapons. The whip staff/chain whip guards have both the underbite helmet and straight mask helmet.

Still deciding if I want to go all 8. It feels weird if I stop at 4 or 5 haha

I stopped at 6. Space isn’t always at a premium with Figuarts due to their poseablity. Also, not really into army building with higher priced figs, which is sort of what this is.

So 4x/2x/2x? That’s what a I thought too. Then someone suggested that it was 3/3/2 and I rewatched that scene a bunch of times trying to prove him wrong. And I couldn’t I’m now in the 3/3/2 camp and I doubt I’ll be convinced otherwise until the Blu-Ray comes out and I can see it in HD.

Its 3, 3, 2 according to the visual dictionary write up

I stand corrected then. Kind of contradict symmetry rules seemingly important to the Empire and First Order ideology though.

Finally picked up my shf the last Jedi Kylo Ren and Rey. Loving it...Kylo ren's loose neck is kinda weak though

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I can’t believe there’s still no General Grievous. He has to be on the way soon, right??

Back