S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Just got the double-blade Praetorian Guard the other day. It's my first SHF and I am very pleased with it. From the little shiny box to the paint apps, the fine sculpt and the smooth articulations, it really looks and feels like a nice quality collectible.

I can't wait for the next ones to arrive. And I'm super excited for Darth Maul now. :)

That looks really good. Anyone else considering getting TBS Snoke and throne to go with these Praetorians?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That looks really good. Anyone else considering getting TBS Snoke and throne to go with these Praetorians?

Already did, a quick eye repaint and snoke fits right in, hasbro actually did really well with him

The BB-8 set appears to finally be in stock at HLJ. I guess I should expect to be charged later today for it.

Yeah I finally got a reply, the set were shipped seperarely and only just arrived yesterday, hopefully today is the day

Has anyone got their shipping/payment request from AmiAmi yet for Kylo/Praetorian BB Unit pack? I still have not got anything.

Has anyome sorted out the 8 praetorian outfits yet?

This is the closest we get as of now I think.

star-wars-last-jedi-snoke-guard.jpg

Everybody here probably knows it already but Black Series and SHF don't really belong together. The scales are obviously different:

Which is a bummer, cause I find the SHF Praetorian guards are better, but I like BS Kylo more than the Figuarts one.

Everybody here probably knows it already but Black Series and SHF don't really belong together. The scales are obviously different:

Which is a bummer, cause I find the SHF Praetorian guards are better, but I like BS Kylo more than the Figuarts one.

Yes, but the reason I'm considering Snoke is because he's a much taller character, making the scaling less of an issue, and he'll be sat down on his throne.

Yes, but the reason I'm considering Snoke is because he's a much taller character, making the scaling less of an issue, and he'll be sat down on his throne.

Well, yeah. It might do the trick. I can't wait to see the movie to have references and "figure" all that out!

As expensive as EMS shipping is from AmiAmi nothing beats getting your figures from Japan to middle of the US in 2 1/2 days.

Got my TLJ Kylo and man is he great. Bandai is really killing it with the face print technology, the unmasked head is unbelievably well done.
cf15acd07c49ac83052e063e27a6c9ba.jpg

9e33d4ab193c6abdb613f4f8a4c2f900.jpg

ecd98ff87638e49f1f6c3c382df57d6a.jpg

5b0c7f97258e304a89cbbfd4c8aa1d2b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... I take it from the pics where he is wearing the cape that he is actually the same size as the BS Kylo? It's weird cause I find BS Kylo looks too big for the SHF guards.

So... I take it from the pics where he is wearing the cape that he is actually the same size as the BS Kylo? It's weird cause I find BS Kylo looks too big for the SHF guards.

He’s a little shorter, but if you extend the legs they’re basically the same height. Also, you can pretty much turn him into a TFA Kylo if you have the BS version, so that’s cool.
7ee80c32eec394d80e1358783c3d6d9c.jpg

a8bd532ca41443118c25a2d7d3d25a04.jpg

26ccaea173f101ad2b8443a1c5e8584b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back