S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use the force.....HLJ has the combos too

I had to search for them and yes I ordered them here. Guess I will get my Amiami account cancelled after all since HLJ has the cheaper prices and the most flexible and cheaper shipping.

Wait if my calculations are right, the only difference is $5.55 saved on HLJ compared to amiami. Somehow I thought it would be a larger difference. Maybe I will cancel HLJ and keep amiami so I can keep my account.

Actually:

10200-10080 = 120
9500-9360 =140
10500-9900 = 600
10500-9900 = 600

total 40700-39240 = 1460 $13.25 So my $5.55 was incorrect.

guess I should have went HLJ also. The only thing I've ever ordered from them were the stage act 4 stands. I wouldn't cancel an order from Amiami though if it meant they would deactivate my account.

I got my Rey order in on Nin Nin. I want BB-8 but not another Kylo or the guard, dammit. Surely they'll sell him on his own?

Edit: I crumbled and got the set.

Would love to have Luke to go with Rey. BS just won't cut it i'm afraid.

I wonder if Nippon will have those bundles on offer! It's still available on HLJ.

Maul is sold out too (on AmiAmi)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh man that Rey figure looks great. And now Padme isn't the only girl in the line. Glad they went with her Jedi robe looking outfit from The Last Jedi and not the resistance outfit. Too bad I promised myself I would only stick to getting the original trilogy SW figures cause I'd really love to get a figure of her.

I wonder if the inclusion of three different pauldron for the First Order trooper is a sign that they'd be willing to do the same when they (hopefully) get around to doing the Sandtroopers. It would be awesome if we could get three versions in one.

Feels strange that they would release three separate versions of the Red Guard, are they going to be that big a presence in the movie that they warrant three seperate figures? Or did Tamashii do that so they could pad out enough releases for this 'buy 2 get 1 droid' deal they're doing.

Yeah and if you missed him before, don't miss this. He's incredible, one of their best.

I feel like I should have one of each of them Elite Guards but I shouldn't. Maybe I'll just get the two that don't have solar panel helmets!

Was able to order Executioner Bundle and Phasma Bundle from AmiAmi
Found Rey Bundle on HLJ
Still need to get to a Kylo Bundle

Kylo Bundle was still available on NinNin!

And I thought I wasn't going to get any TLJ SHFs hahahaha

Back