S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess Vader still has that horrible looking helmet we saw in those sneaky pictures.
7ecf62ff383838c4a44b8c83f0caec6d.jpg

Which is weird because every other figure they makes blows hasbro out of the water

Agreed; its weird. Hasbro went all out on their 40th Vader. I am guessing, as it did have $40 price point. No more Mafex or Figuarts Vaders for me. They are pretty terrible

Glad I got my Maul reissue preorder in. Missed him originally; almost missed him again

I wanna clarify that when I said soon, I meant soon as in "The Last Jedi will be in theaters soon."
Yeah I figured, but the good sales of Maul give me confidence we'll see it.

Glad I got my Maul reissue preorder in. Missed him originally; almost missed him again
I missed this one, it would've been nice to have one more.

Ditto thanks for the tip.

Do you know if they ask for payment upfront?

Edit: Yup, they do, plus it showed a certificate warning so it may not be all that safe, thanks a lot anyway guys! I'll keep an eye for when they get them in stock at ami2 and hlj.

Last edited:
Ditto thanks for the tip.

Do you know if they ask for payment upfront?

Edit: Yup, they do, plus it showed a certificate warning so it may not be all that safe, thanks a lot anyway guys! I'll keep an eye for when they get them in stock at ami2 and hlj.

Yeah payment up front and the low price makes me a little wary, hopefully this is legit since I went ahead with the order lol.

Anyone have any experience with anime export? Are they the real deal?

Yeah payment up front and the low price makes me a little wary, hopefully this is legit since I went ahead with the order lol.

Anyone have any experience with anime export? Are they the real deal?

I got a Maul and Jedi Luke from them last year and they are legit. They do require payment up front which secures your preorders too. For Maul I would definitely get it from anime export. I don't use them for normal purchases just because I prefer the flexibility at HLJ.

So I guess Vader still has that horrible looking helmet we saw in those sneaky pictures.
7ecf62ff383838c4a44b8c83f0caec6d.jpg

Do you have link to this picture? Also the pics we had a few pages ago showing the TLJ figs, does anyone know where to find more from that showcase? Hopefully we see some videos soon.

I got a Maul and Jedi Luke from them last year and they are legit. They do require payment up front which secures your preorders too. For Maul I would definitely get it from anime export. I don't use them for normal purchases just because I prefer the flexibility at HLJ.

Thanks a lot for that reply - Thats very reassuring!

Back