S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this reissue the chrome is better

I am thankful for these pics and agree the chrome is better on this version. Sadly. I have the Bandai kit and Mafex Phasma already. Thankfully I do not have the Figuarts one which is nice when I get this one for BB9E. Still disappointed I have to buy this and the FO trooper (I have the Heavy Trooper with cannon exclusive).

Is anyone worried about waiting to see what other sites have before preordering on amiami? I do like them but they don't combine shipping and they place a hold on your cc when the order is placed though not charged until shipped.

In my experience I haven't noticed Amiami being more expensive than other popular sites and I do have some reward points I need to use. I think Amiami may have even been a few yen cheaper than CDJ the last time I made a purchase.

Is anyone worried about waiting to see what other sites have before preordering on amiami? I do like them but they don't combine shipping and they place a hold on your cc when the order is placed though not charged until shipped.

Not really, even if I miss out, there will be other sources , besides Rey seems like the only one that I must get .

i absolutely sure if I preorder $400 worth of these figures and end up cancelling or not paying later, amiami will cancel my account. I do most of my shopping on HLJ anyway and prefer them overall. During past preorders I believe HLJ came up maybe 15-30 min after amiami going live, can anyone confirm?

HLJ is almost always cheaper than Amiami for SH Figuarts in general. Just have to wait and see if they have BB droids. That'll be the difference. Glad we at least have an option b/c I'll be for sure ordering from Amiami if no one else has the droids.

i absolutely sure if I preorder $400 worth of these figures and end up cancelling or not paying later, amiami will cancel my account. I do most of my shopping on HLJ anyway and prefer them overall. During past preorders I believe HLJ came up maybe 15-30 min after amiami going live, can anyone confirm?

Yeah that's one thing disturbing about Amiami about cancelling which I don't understand, I get their logic about reserving supply to a customer, but that is why unless they have something exclusively I try to make them my second or third choice in preorders for Figuarts.

I'm worried about them getting sold out on AmiAmi if we wait to see the other offerings.

It happened with the recent SHF DBZ figures - Shenron, SSJ3 etc

Just got Rey and Kylo I'll pick up the others when released. It's always so intense for those 5 minutes when placing the order.

Damn I accidently ordered the Kylo and Praetorian set twice! I'll try emailing amiami and ask them if they can cancel one because it was a duplicate error.

Got the four sets plus an extra FO trooper. And there was me thinking my wallet would get a few months break from Figuarts! No break at all!!

By the end of the year we will have had at least one new figure for 18 consecutive months. And a total of 30 figures during that time (34 if you count the BB units!)

The last month without a new release was June 2016. Great stuff.

I just hope we get a bit more variety going forwards. Give me a Luke, Finn, Poe and Snoke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got the four sets plus an extra FO trooper. And there was me thinking my wallet would get a few months break from Figuarts! No break at all!!

By the end of the year we will have had at least one new figure for 18 consecutive months. And a total of 30 figures during that time (34 if you count the BB units!)

The last month without a new release was June 2016. Great stuff.

I just hope we get a bit more variety going forwards. Give me a Luke, Finn, Poe and Snoke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely agree! The more offerings the better so I never have to look at BS again lol. I really want a dark outfit Luke from later in TLJ.

I ordered from Amiami after about a half hour of waiting to see if anyone else would put the set up...annnnnnnd basically immediately after ordering from Amiami, HLJ put them up. Just annoyed b/c I haven't used Amiami in a while and have several preorders on HLJ to combine shipping on. Oh well, at least I have them secure, never heard of Amiami screwing people on orders.

Back