S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not been about here as much Lipsmack, sorry! :p

Ouch, so in one fell swoop, the bootleggers added an actual picture of the figure and dropped the price now they managed to dupe some folks. I feel for you folks, never expected them to use a real Luke in their promo pics. Now we need to be very wary when buying these figures, bootlegs now officially exist for this line, although the face prints give them away for human characters. Im sure theres a Jango bootleg on ebay now too btw.

Yes Qui Gon is the 25th

Blu rays from Japan and North America have the same region coding. So, there are a few possibilities why it doesn't work. #1 the disc itself is defective or #2 the player hasn't had a software update to accommodate the new disc. Occasional blu rays require the player to have an updated software component or the discs cannot be read.

That's odd, I just got my payment request from mykombini for Qui-Gon. Sigh... They're probably gonna take for ever to ship my stuff out again.

Welp, I just ended up with 2 Quigons because CDJapan is growing increasingly annoying. I didn't read the fine print and realize even exclusives at CDJapan cannot be refunded or cancelled. I already paid half deposit at mykombini. I cannot even add 1000 pts I have at CDjapan because it can only be added during the order being placed. Live and learn I guess.

Welp, I just ended up with 2 Quigons because CDJapan is growing increasingly annoying. I didn't read the fine print and realize even exclusives at CDJapan cannot be refunded or cancelled. I already paid half deposit at mykombini. I cannot even add 1000 pts I have at CDjapan because it can only be added during the order being placed. Live and learn I guess.

I very much doubt you'll have any bother selling it on!

Yeah, japanese sites REALLY hate folk cancelling on them, to the point that they will shut your entire account down for doing so.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sure I know the cancellation risks, but I thought CDJapan lets you cancel. Nowadays you can't even make modifications without emailing them, very inconvenient. Amiami technically doesn't allow cancellations but they allow some or if you ask. I'm just so disappointed in CDjapan and HLJ remains my favorite with easy modifications and cancellations, even refund from your private warehouse for full credit within 10 days. Also their customer service replies quicker than any other and they are generally the most helpful and accommodating.

...but I thought CDJapan lets you cancel.

They do, since I have cancelled an order before. But, I had to email them to actually get the refund, which was kind of strange. In another instance, I emailed them to request a change in the shipping type, but I never heard back from them and the shipping type was never changed. So, I learned that once I get ready to submit an order, I better really want the item, because it's tough to get it changed. Other than those two experiences, CDJapan has been superb. The reward points are awesome, the shipping is prompt, and the items are excellently packaged.

IMG_1549.jpg
Just received my bootleg Luke.

I don't condone bootlegs and knock offs, but when I saw that it was only $20 I thought I'd give it a shot having not bought one before, and Honestly, as some who missed out on the original and doesn't really want to pay $150, Im really happy with it. Sure the face printing teck isn't as good, but I'd say its not far off what Marvel-ledgends are doing at the moment and its still leagues better than a black series figure, and tbh when you stand just a foot away he look great.

The joins on mine are ok, some are a bit stiff but they seem to have the range that they should,
swapping the hands is a pain. (Easy enough with some hot water though.)

The vader head is a great bonus too, and should look nice on my model kit vader :)

got my $25 Luke today. Im not that familiar with figuarts, but Im assuming its a bootleg cause the shoulder joints are terribly loose and there are some paint defects here and there.

Otherwise its actually not bad for me, I'd rather have this sub-par figuarts over the black series at least, and thats all I was really hoping for.

He came in a pretty legit looking tray with instructions and all

185e710c18e87d24d60372c7cff16a8e.jpg

cbe9c4b04f0de4a2466fa1a389ccbe0a.jpg

d6248bf0f29c3eb0718a3a80440b8df4.jpg

I just got mine as well and you guys got lucky. The hair on mine won't even attach to the head and the body is as loose as possible but that might change once it cools down. I just wanted it for custom so I'm not to upset I got what I expected.:rotfl

got my $25 Luke today. Im not that familiar with figuarts, but Im assuming its a bootleg cause the shoulder joints are terribly loose and there are some paint defects here and there.

Otherwise its actually not bad for me, I'd rather have this sub-par figuarts over the black series at least, and thats all I was really hoping for.

He came in a pretty legit looking tray with instructions and all

185e710c18e87d24d60372c7cff16a8e.jpg

cbe9c4b04f0de4a2466fa1a389ccbe0a.jpg

d6248bf0f29c3eb0718a3a80440b8df4.jpg

:thud: that's not only a bootleg it's the worst Figuarts bootleg I've seen.. $25 for that ..sorry but that's a waste

Back