S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhh, surely an assassin droid would do very well with a body as restricted as c3po?? thats hilarious xD I mean threepio can barely hold a damn communicator, nevermind a blaster!

Haha true! But look at IG-88 with his little clamp hands, how can he pull any triggers? R2 units with guns and missiles built in are better for this stuff, like the little guy in the Dr Aphra books. But to be fair, the droid in the pic I posted had blasters built into his forearms, he didnt even use a rifle in the book if I remember correctly. But that cover does look pretty cool anyway haha

Not terribly exciting but I just got my rickhor robe for Anakin. It is the dark brown one she advertises for Obi Wan but it fit Annie too.

20170814_132220-1.jpg
20170814_132715-1.jpg

So what are you guys thinking/hoping will get revealed on Force Friday? That is if Tamashii reveals figures on that day.

five named characters? i seriously doubt it. How about some, if not all, of those praetorian guards, another trooper variant and a new look kylo?

I'm hoping for Leia (ANH) and Boba. And maybe ep 3 Anakin. I'll be happy with that.

Really hard to predict what they'll announce for Force Friday. Rogue One went really trooper heavy but we've seen so many human characters not solicited yet we could get more than normal.

Troopers I'm thinking the Elite Guard & Judicial/Executioner Stormtrooper are the obvious choices, maybe with a website exclusive Elite Guard as well (they all have different weapons right?). We could also see a tweaked/updated regular FO Stormtrooper I guess but personally that's not one I'm really expecting.

Human characters I'm almost certain we'll see the Rey (Resistance Base) & BB-8 set they've shown before and I'm really hoping for old Luke (probably the White Robes version, hopefully with switchable hands/forearms to have either TFA robotic hand or TLJ glove, but they might surprise us with the brown outfit). I wouldn't be surprised to get another Kylo either to be honest.

To be fair they may go all out with Old Han, trooper Finn, ANH Obi-Wan etc. It's hard to gauge but based on the reveals/release dates last time, what they reveal on Force Friday will probably see them through to the Han Solo merchandise launch. So it just depends how much they plan to release between now & then.

IMG_4226.jpg

This is the Luke I want. I hope for TLJ Luke, Rey, Kylo and anything else is just fine with me I hope for an ROTS Anakin.

Shown them? We have seen Grevious and early image of Resistance Rey. Nothing else right?

A Fett with a removable helmet... scarred up face would be nice. No 1/12 version of that yet. Or even better a Jeremy Bulloch head sculpt but that'd never happen.

Shown them? We have seen Grevious and early image of Resistance Rey. Nothing else right?

Off the top of my head I know we've also seen FN-2187, Boba Fett, Old Han, and Obi-Wan as far as unreleased figures. Absolutely nothing else is on the horizon except Qui-Gon. But going by history we'll get November and definitely December releases if not more.

A Fett with a removable helmet... scarred up face would be nice. No 1/12 version of that yet. Or even better a Jeremy Bulloch head sculpt but that'd never happen.

I highly doubt they'll offer an unmasked Boba Fett UNLESS it's a head meant for Jango Fett (and by extension Boba), a la Jedi Luke coming with Anakin's head.

Back