S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. Man. I have the model kit on the way, but this makes me just want the Figuarts one again haha.
Honestly I feel like the model kit will capture his robotic...ness a bit better. Where'd you get it from? I haven't been able to find a single seller under $60AUD

Honestly I feel like the model kit will capture his robotic...ness a bit better. Where'd you get it from? I haven't been able to find a single seller under $60AUD

Premiumcollectables, based in your neck of the woods! They have him for a great price. You may even get free shipping.

Premiumcollectables, based in your neck of the woods! They have him for a great price. You may even get free shipping.
I haven't heard particularly great things about them though, have you used them before? How were they? Appreciate the suggestion though

I haven't heard particularly great things about them though, have you used them before? How were they? Appreciate the suggestion though

They're ok. I've ordered a few things through them. They just seem to receive their stuff slower than other sites and can take a while to respond to emails. I went with them on this because they gave me a store credit for a poor pack job on one of my orders (damaged box).

My droids came today and they've blown me away before I even take them out of the box!

If you were hesitant over these because C3PO didn't look chrome enough in photos, he is shinier in hand than in photos. Not blindingly but enough to look awesome. No regrets!!

Here's a bad mobile photo trying to catch the shine...

aa61230630132f5e82391f556afd2f5d.jpg

Edit: here's a hastily posed photo of them with Luke.
17564d7e6c05c13491e3e063a7b44c0b.jpg

R2 is stunning. I didn't realise all his compartments would open up and you can click parts on his dome to change the colour of his light.

I dunno man, the faces would be incredibly difficult for them to copy. Maybe factory defects, but I doubt they are straight bootlegs.

C3 & R2 sold out on Toyzinthebox. I really hope they don't go for a lot more on Ebay. I didn't pre-order them since they aren't exclusives. Thought I'd just wait

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I figured there wouldn't be a problem picking them up after the release since it's really only been hard tracking down the exclusives. I'm hoping most of the domestic sellers just haven't gotten their full shipments yet and they will still show up on Amazon.

I dunno man, the faces would be incredibly difficult for them to copy. Maybe factory defects, but I doubt they are straight bootlegs.
I think it's a factory thing too, some people bought the loose Luke's and mails and said they were identical to the real ones they had. So if you're after Jedi Luke and don't really care about the box, it's there I guess

I think it's a factory thing too, some people bought the loose Luke's and mails and said they were identical to the real ones they had. So if you're after Jedi Luke and don't really care about the box, it's there I guess

I also bought one last year, and as far as I am concerned, the figure is totally legit. Compared to my other Figuarts, quality is the same. No box, and the open mouth face paint had a small imperfection. I asked the seller where he got them but he only gave me a vague response... I think they are factory samples that an employee was able to get his hands on.

So who's got a guess on what we'll see revealed around Force Friday?
I'm thinking Praetorian Guard (pass!), the Judicial Stormtrooper (black shoulders, staff/pickaxe type weapon), Resistance Rey and Luke (white robes version).

So who's got a guess on what we'll see revealed around Force Friday?
I'm thinking Praetorian Guard (pass!), the Judicial Stormtrooper (black shoulders, staff/pickaxe type weapon), Resistance Rey and Luke (white robes version).

Luke and Rey and guard since photos of the each character have been revealed for a while now

Man do I hope that SHF's Force Friday reveals are more exciting than the Stormtroopers and masked characters Hot Toys will undoubtedly reveal.

Hoping for a Jedi Training Rey, but I'll be okay with seeing the Resistance Rey they've shown before make it to pre orders. Hoping to see more human sculpts this time around considering there's been no Star Wars reveals in months.

I would like a new Kylo with a perfectly done cape, better expressive face as well as Rey (either version), Luke (either version, likely TFA), and Elite Praetorian Guard.

I love the figuarts 3po and r2! So nice! Really hoping like everyone else that we get some great reveals on force friday! IMG_5599.jpg

Back