S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 5.00.38 AM.jpg
They're from the Vader/Dr. Aphra comics
Badass droids. I wish someone would make these in 1/12.

I swear i saw a review on a KO Luke Jedi somewhere but i can't find it again.

But yeah $26 shipped why not try it out.

So my SHF Artoo's middle 'foot' doesn't touch the floor when leaning. It goes up and comes down fine.

What's up with that?

speaking of the bootlegs, there was recently a tony stark KO that actually imitated the face printing. You can see the dots on the print, but obviously it's low quality. But still, they're getting there....

If HT can come out with another ANH Vader, why do I get the feeling Figuarts is next :dunno

Nevermind a RO, ESB or ROTJ version

speaking of the bootlegs, there was recently a tony stark KO that actually imitated the face printing. You can see the dots on the print, but obviously it's low quality. But still, they're getting there....

That's usually not the problem with KO Figuarts, the KO have bad joints

There was this assassin droid a while back too from when Dark Horse had the SW comic license.

I always thought it was cool, but yeah the droids above from the Vader and Dr Aphra series are way cooler imo.

e9541c6307d5b6b6a0f1d98de4c7de08.jpg

There was this assassin droid a while back too from when Dark Horse had the SW comic license.

I always thought it was cool, but yeah the droids above from the Vader and Dr Aphra series are way cooler imo.

WT..I need to view this comic online :lol

Yep, that's what I was thinking of. I remember Hasbro had a BAF of him ages back. Cool!

I had that BAF! He had the blasters on his forearms just like he did in the comic (which I also have buried away somewhere lol)

Uhh, surely an assassin droid would do very well with a body as restricted as c3po?? thats hilarious xD I mean threepio can barely hold a damn communicator, nevermind a blaster!

Back