S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Nin Nin immediately charge your card for web exclusive pre orders?

If you use a card, they authorize it, it drops off, and then the payment goes through in a few months. If you pay with PayPal, it goes through immediately!

If you use a card, they authorize it, it drops off, and then the payment goes through in a few months. If you pay with PayPal, it goes through immediately!

Ok thanks. So it's similar to CD Japan. Is NinNin pretty reliable like HLJ, Ami Ami, etc?

Ok thanks. So it's similar to CD Japan. Is NinNin pretty reliable like HLJ, Ami Ami, etc?

They are, though they have some of the slowest and least responsive customer service. And apparently ask for social security numbers sometimes?? (this is is first I've heard of that :horror) Everything I've bought from them shows up quick and right, though. So I guess that's what ultimately matters.

CDJapan charges way after the items ship, but N2G seems to charge whenever they want, like a month or two before release date.

Speaking of CDJapan, they just put up Qui Gon. For 7776 yen... Where are they even getting these prices anymore? I love them usually, but their exclusive prices keep going up.

Speaking of CDJapan, they just put up Qui Gon.
I submitted my order. I nabbed one at 2:20AM, right before they sold through the first batch. So, I had to try again at 5:00AM to get the second one. (Yes, I was awake, but not to order figures. Bumpy night with the kids.). I'm really liking their new feature which allows you to add new items to an existing order.

So happy that they've released Qui-Gon! One of my most-wanted is scratched off of the list. Now bring on Dooku, please!

Just got the MAFEX Vader cause the figuarts was just starting to bother me too much....but this mafex vader head will just NOT stay on...its like the ball peg is too short....anyone else have this problem??
Yeah, the head doesn't have a lot of range without it popping off. Hopefully the RO version fixes the issue.

£50 for Qui gon from Nin? I like it but I don't think I can justify that. I only want him to finish the trio :(

Are there any places that still have the preorder exclusive version of Anakin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre ordered anakin from nippon-yassan today you can check it out their site but it isnt early bird version just regular version of anakin.

Im new to Figuarts, but Qui Gon had to be PO'd. Got a young Obi Wan on its way for the time being, i hope they are good

Im new to Figuarts, but Qui Gon had to be PO'd. Got a young Obi Wan on its way for the time being, i hope they are good

Welcome jankatana! You should be very pleased with Obi, really great figure. Can't say yet for QGJ (though I'm thinking he'll be awesome since they absolutely kill all their Jedi figures).

Back