S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Reduced variation.:lol

TPM: Qui-Gon Jinn
Addition: ARC Rex, Fives and Echo
ROTS: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker
TESB: Han Solo, Boba Fett, Darth Vader (re-sculpted), Yoda
ROTJ: Emperor Palpatine
Sequel Trilogy: Rey and Kylo if the trilogy continues their story to my liking.

I need Master Qui-gon Jinn so bad my display want it my body want it my darth maul want it :rotfl

I apologize for going off topic.

The switch is a glorified handheld that can hook up to a TV without plugging any cables in.

You can't play on a console in the car on the way to school or at the table of a sidewalk cafe - that's not a console. That's a handheld.

That's just my $0.02..

The switch is a glorified handheld that can hook up to a TV without plugging any cables in.

You can't play on a console in the car on the way to school or at the table of a sidewalk cafe - that's not a console. That's a handheld.

That's just my $0.02..

I'd say it's that electronics are at the point with everything that there is no longer a need for a difference between the two.

And to that both my switch and Han are in what I'd assume the majority- perfectly fine

That's just my $0.02..

Consoles, platforms, systems, same crap. The motherboards on many 90s "consoles" were small enough that modders have converted them into handhelds.

And yeah, Han looks bad. I was hoping this to be the definitive SW line, too bad.

Photo review of Han Solo (ANH) at Shishioh:

bnr-5.jpg

7-5.jpg

7-6.jpg

7-10.jpg

And yeah, Han looks bad. I was hoping this to be the definitive SW line, too bad.

IN.YOUR.OPINION.

Seriously, this is getting old now. Han is nowhere near as bad as most mafex or any black series figure, or even the bad figuarts in any line. Have we all forgotten about Jango? Some of you dont even HAVE the figure yet and are spouting the most pessimistic garbage I have read in ages. He isnt a bad figure. sure, there are some bad batch figures out there, but every single figure line on the planet has that, heck, Obi Wans TPM version has that alignment issue on SOME figures with the printing, do we remember that? I have that error figure, but im not stating its a problem on most figures, because it isnt, and neither is Hans issues.

This is the best 6inch SW line, period, and most faces look better than the hot toys faces do, which some reviewers have actually stated in regard to Han.

Han is a bad figure in sh figuarts standarts bad headsculpt less accessories no second face expression but still best figure in 6 inch scale in my opinion.

I can't imagine what you psychos are expecting from a headsculpt that this hasn't done at this scale. I think some of you are just a tad insane.

Less gold and brown eyes would have been a good start.^

Edit:
Also if i'm being honest i don't care much for the overall "peachy" tone.

Team Han here. :rotfl

Joking aside, it is interesting the extreme love/hate of this figure. Anyway, I think Chewie and R2 are looking pretty sweet! This is at Akiba Showroom. I bet 3PO will show up in the display at some point this month too.

C6tMTYBVwAACBPe.jpg

Inb4 R2's blue isn't blue enough, his dome isn't as domey as the films and Chewie is a stinking pile o crap just like Han

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Han figure hasn't arrived yet. So no verdict from me yet but I'm admittedly not hard to please.

I'm all for opinions on however you feel about the figure or anything else but I can feel this discussion becoming a little heated and certain folks need to cool it a bit. Please guys, express your opinions and disagreements in a civil way. Is the anger that real when the next guy doesn't say something you agree with? Don't let this boil over.

I don't come on here to read petty arguments. Let's keep it fun to be a part of this forum.

My Han figure hasn't arrived yet. So no verdict from me yet but I'm admittedly not hard to please.

I'm all for opinions on however you feel about the figure or anything else but I can feel this discussion becoming a little heated and certain folks need to cool it a bit. Please guys, express your opinions and disagreements in a civil way. Is the anger that real when the next guy doesn't say something you agree with? Don't let this boil over.

I don't come on here to read petty arguments. Let's keep it fun to be a part of this forum.

Someone had to say it. You are absolutely right.

Back