S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no, I never noticed them before lol. Thanks for that :monkey4

Haha. The closeups really get to me.

Just finished watching. The figure looks great! Cool that they added the different hood piece. I like the look with the scarf removed as well.

017d95a49606d494395b262e56fdc327.jpg

Looks fantastic but i'll pass i have kotobukiya r2d2 and c-3po they just look fine to me i do not need another droids

Nice! Kit version of C3PO is fine for me, he's not a dynamic character who needs SHF treatment imo. Happy for you guys who want him though. Love the metallics on R2, if he goes cheap like the other recent shfs I'll get him for sure. Interested in seeing how he's packaged

Bad timing but:
519393b90ef7c8e214319a450d5ce2f2.jpg

Bandai kits are good, but SH Figuarts ARE THE DROIDS WE ARE LOOKING FOR. Just amazing.

Great progress on that custom!

So hyped for the r2 glad they didnt go with the two pack - already bought the r2 model kit but that looks promising! Thought for a second after checking on instagram that r2 has LED it might just be a simple turn on his holographic projector from red to gray.

OK! Chewie is on a stand, but correcting that difference, I think is pretty obvious that if this last prototype it's final figure, the wookiee is significant bigger than in the official photoshoot (fantastic news if confirmed :pray:).

A quick comparison:

OK! Chewie is on a stand, but correcting that difference, I think is pretty obvious that if this last prototype it's final figure, the wookiee is significant bigger than in the official photoshoot (fantastic news if confirmed :pray:).

A quick comparison:

I agree.
A tall Chewie and now the droids. A great week in the Figuarts thread!

A quick comparison:

Wow love this comparison. Nicely done! It really does look like they enlarged the figure as whole. Looks more like the sneak peak photos we saw prior to his announcement. In any case, maybe they heard the uproar (*Insert Chewie noises here) and listened! And agreed, Smudger, great news this week!

Back