S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, dont get me wrong, the droids do look amazing, but that isnt c3p0 from ANH unless they are going with ceremony c3p0, which they arent because the promo is tatooine. He is far too clean, especially when r2d2 does have dirt paint apps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3PO and R2 look great! Glad they are finally being released and that Bandi is looking to finish off the ANH crew.

That being said, I don't feel a huge urge to get these considering I already have the amazing model kits. I am very satisfied with those and they cost me less too (also got R5 as a bonus). Maybe sometime down the line I'll try to get the duo from figuarts but for now I'll stick with my model kits.

Also if they have corrected Chewie's size that makes me much more interested and excited for that figure. I was already planning on getting him but his shorter height was really killing a big part of my excitement for that figure. If the picture is accurate then that's perfect.

Them droids look superb. I'm back in the game.

Still not forking out for Padme tho.

Ok, dont get me wrong, the droids do look amazing, but that isnt c3p0 from ANH unless they are going with ceremony c3p0, which they arent because the promo is tatooine. He is far too clean, especially when r2d2 does have dirt paint apps.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Agreed. I have Mafex droids and they just look better. They have weathering, look great and the chrome effect on 3PO just looks better on mafex. I know I know....his arm drops apart and articulation is a pain....but once static....they're still the best on shelf.

Who else knew about this cameo?

_DSC0005hhh.jpg

:lol The neck pegs on the RO Stormtroopers fits any headsculpt like a glove, can't wait for Han to be released. I might just get another Han to make the Stormtrooper versions.

Who else knew about this cameo?
:lol The neck pegs on the RO Stormtroopers fits any headsculpt like a glove, can't wait for Han to be released. I might just get another Han to make the Stormtrooper versions.

Huh? I just tried the ANH Han, and like ROTJ he has a hinge peg coming out, and the trooper has a ball peg sticking out of the neck. Does the head you put on have a different system? Because as far as I can tell no star wars human head will fit on.

Just recently got Jesus Kenobi and was pleased to be able to swap the legs with TPM Obi very easily. They both now look even better.

cbfacbad0db545211e6f4b26b9e8f020.jpg
c3c81beb97d9ff9365b1d688583d1c8e.jpg
99dc9bf199aea9f34f587b0fd207df3f.jpg

Excited for the bazillion coats of paint I put on the torso to dry

d94e5e079e4d863928a949281d43a0d1.jpg

@ My Lord - I love aotc Kenobi too, it's the best look for the character imo. To me, Padawan Kenobi is too young, more of a niche design. Ep3 Kenobi, he's this weathered war veteran master now, and Anh Obi, he's, well, Anh Obi. Ep2 is him in his prime as a young Jedi master going on all these missions and stuff, so it's the best all round representation of the general character, imo

Back