S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got these in the mail star wars 1.jpg

Hey guys. LOOOOONG time lurker. Finally decide it was time to participate since my Figuarts collection is getting out of control. It all started with the Revoltech Boba and from there, a dark path a have taken. I've sold all of my Hasbro stuff and I'm pretty much all-in on the Imports.

Some recent ones I've picked up over the past month...

Shoretrooper - They nailed this one. It's like having a real-life man in 6" form. Posing is wonderful. Looks really natural. Very, very happy with this one. If I had to ding anything, it's the way they attached the shoulder pads.

Death Trooper - Don't love the way they did the shoulder pads (not terrible, but should have been like their clones). Doesn't pose nearly as naturally as the Shoretrooper. This was the first Figuarts that I felt the need to boil straight out of the box. His right arm was squeaky and TIGHT. Not the usual Bandai smoothness we're used to.

Jango - I know he gets a lot of negative reviews but I really dig him. Yes, his articulation is hindered in the shoulders (and the way they attached the pads stinks), but his proportions are wonderful and he can still achieve a TON of dynamic poses.

Phase 1 Clone - I love the sculpt but the elbows only going 90 degrees is a real bummer to me. He's still able to achieve wonderful poses but I demand a good eblow bend especially with a double joint.

I can't wait to discuss current and future releases with all you guys!

I just sent payment to amiami for Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, K2-SO, Stormtrooper, (a second) Geonosis Battle Droid...and my most anticipated- Combat Assault Tank Commander!! I can't wait for this shipment.

Thanks for the pictures, DjBoogaloo. So is it definitely a no-go on being able to push down the belt on the Stormtrooper?

The belt doesn't move. The legs themselves have more articulation than the first Stormtrooper release, especially at the hips. The legs can be moved up and down slightly in a similar way to the Mafex Vader. Still not as articulated as the First Order Stormtrooper though, sadly.

I'm gonna army build with scariff and normal Stormtroopers these figures really really cool nice job bandai :clap

Back