S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Jango's only $18 USD! That's like the price of a Black Series for crying out loud!

Mace and Luke are both $24 USD. That's a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the hell. I paid so much for mine!

If any of you guys are on the fence for any of those figures, this should be the deciding factor. You are crazy to not bite at those prices.

What the hell. I paid so much for mine!

If any of you guys are on the fence for any of those figures, this should be the deciding factor. You are crazy to not bite at those prices.

Same here, man. I just got my Jango Fett last week at a slightly discounted price from amiami.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Paid $70 for mine...wasn't too bad at the time but now....

I kinda want a second now, I painted mine up. It really looks much better now

ca617d2c6b1f02fc979a8058cdb79945.jpg

ee4c0c49b2a967532fdf2210a9ca6a6b.jpg
abb88cae328fe500de7c66ae32930b0a.jpg

Weathered+gloss effect for metal look
I don't see why people say he doesn't "capture the character"
Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Damn that looks good. I could maybe justify getting the figure if it some weathering like this but as its stands the stock figure is far too bare looking.

Wow! Jango's only $18 USD! That's like the price of a Black Series for crying out loud!

Mace and Luke are both $24 USD. That's a steal.

Just jumped on ANH Luke and another mafex boba fett. I was going to just stick with Jedi Luke, as I still think he's the best, but with Han coming soon and Chewie, along with my mafex droids, how could I not....as for boba.....just wish I went here first, as my first from ami ami cost more than both these two put together....and he's awesome. This one will go on work desk.

I got a whole bunch of stuff but the shipping would've been insane so I got the slowest one. It's by ship with tracking and it's gonna take 3 months lol

Just realised....no one has been crying for a shf Yoda?

I actually want one, but then Im not sure he is priority for bandai right now. Maybe articulation wise a bit difficult to do as they dont have stock body. Im happy if they can just do what Figma does with Stitch figure.

Doesn't capture the character as well as Tamashii does with humans. If you compare SHF Jango with MAFEX Boba, the last one captures better the character.
Let's see what will do MAFEX with the inminent announcement of a Jedi Luke and/or SHF doing a Boba Fett. The good points on each one will surface.

Has NY shipping always been a lot more than amiami and HLJ? I'm trying to order two SHF Lukes and the SAL shipping is showing up as $40.81US to Canada. That's more than the EMS $35US. Even the cheapest option is still a lot more that the other sites.

Damn. Are the other guys going to go back up at some point? id love a second jango (pretty much my fav Star wars character, and at this insane price i wouldn't mind keeping one in the box as my first mib figure), and a replacement mace

Back