S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not, the proportions are the same from the belt up and down. If theres one thing I learned about tamashii, its if they can reuse a mold they will.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So for december im expecting 2 figures from amiami, 2 on january and 1 on feb. How big of a box does amiami usually use for, say, 2 figuarts? Haha sorry for the noob question. First time ordering from amiami. Im trying to estimate shipping costs

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Didn't see any answers to this one. I always ship 2 shf figures per shipment. Typically when shipped to Canada, any more than 2 figures and I get charged taxes/duties.

They are really good with the box size. I just measured the most recent box my 2 jango's came in and it's about 26cm x 26xm x 10cm.

Didn't see any answers to this one. I always ship 2 shf figures per shipment. Typically when shipped to Canada, any more than 2 figures and I get charged taxes/duties.

They are really good with the box size. I just measured the most recent box my 2 jango's came in and it's about 26cm x 26xm x 10cm.
Not bad, i now have a decent basis for my estimation. Plus, a box that small would probably slip past customs here. Thanks for this man, appreciate it!

I do the exact same thing, though I got nailed with two jangos because the dollar works out to over $100, i find when I ship EMS i get nailed 50% of the time, but if I ship SAL i have yet to be hit with customs or taxes

I do the exact same thing, though I got nailed with two jangos because the dollar works out to over $100, i find when I ship EMS i get nailed 50% of the time, but if I ship SAL i have yet to be hit with customs or taxes

That's good to know. I've only done EMS once with no issues but was considering using that option more often. All my other shipments have been SAL. Same as you, never any issues with customs. Guess I'll be sticking with SAL for the rest of my orders. Unfortunately for the wallet, there will be lots of shipments coming.

I usually ship through EMS and never get any customs charge. And I live in Scarborough, Ontario. SAL just takes too long.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I usually ship through EMS and never get any customs charge. And I live in Scarborough, Ontario. SAL just takes too long.

You live where I was born and raised! I live just north of there in Markham now. Pretty much any shipping option from Japan doesn't ever incur customs charges ever. Shipping from the states on the other hand seems to always get hit with customs fees.

You live where I was born and raised! I live just north of there in Markham now. Pretty much any shipping option from Japan doesn't ever incur customs charges ever. Shipping from the states on the other hand seems to always get hit with customs fees.
Shipments from the states is like broken radio in Canada. Doesn't matter how big or small the parcel is but sometimes, I'm slapped with custom charges. And this is thru using regular usps shipping.

First in hand pictures of the Mafex Boba Fett have surfaced. He looks pretty great but it would be interesting to see what Figuarts take would be like....
12dde97bb6aeb8bff041ac9d385ae0f6.jpg
f1f49d886911bc795ef35b96569aab17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda wishing I canceled my preorder now, unless those shots of Fett are doctored. The colors, particularly the yellow and red look way to vibrant for an ESB Fett. The promo pics kill and that's what I was expecting.

They're starting to ship! I only went with the droids this round, but Phase 2 looks great.

10406493p.jpg
10406487p.jpg

Back