S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have an image on hand that shows the Phase 1 Clone kneeling? Or otherwise showing off its hip articulation? Really don't want to trawl through 700 pages of thread. By the way, does anybody know where i can get a cast of the Phase 2 Clone head from the black series figure? It looks better than the SHF sculpt, besides the only reason i want it is if i tire of the all white phase 1 look and want to convert it to an SHF ROTS commander

I'm not arguing...I'm disagreeing with you. Accept it.

NOW you are disagreeing.

Previously you were trolling.

"Nonsense" is not an opinion, actually you say that my opinion is a nonsense. This is not the usual way to enter a forum.

Please respect the opinion of the other members here. We have no problem on accept yours.

Thank you!

29fe1b6ecb3a622dc2f64a28912e2b23.jpg

Custom Vader, with soft goods I got from over seas. Really adds a nice touch to these figures.

a64ced4e1780d941a7a3133b7fd120fa.jpg

fd858723d1a57333c781b8d035f4c3ce.jpg

0590cf3badc3757eff2cf3a8cf75a2df.jpg

6ece6f1a7418c40d7957f3ffadd431a2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

where'd you get the robes for both vader and luke online?

Piprox, no need for that tone. You are in the wrong here, calm down, or do you want to be the reason they block the thread again?

We are all adults here, Kunanuk has been very respectful since the whole argument happened.

You wouldnt just say "nonsense" in normal conversation and expect who you were speaking to not to respond so dont make the same assumption here. Maturity should be expected here.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nonsense is an opinion of your opinions, of which I don't agree. You trash mafex, you say brands can't be mixed. I and others don't agree. Get off your box, apologies and get on with the subject.....we may forgive you.

I accept your apologies.

So, these figures....they're pretty cool, let's talk about these cool figures.

So, these figures....they're pretty cool, let's talk about these cool figures.
I agree.

Now that you mentioned these cool figures... Anybody here who skipped preorder on the rogue one troops? I just preordered han and the original stormie and opted to wait for reviews first on the new rogue troops before i get them. But man, they do look good and im itching to press that preorder button now hahaha [emoji23]

I ordered them, couldn't resist I love troops. Especially the new tank driver, that might be my new favorite trooper design.

Man i hate you hahaha i was looking for a reply along the lines of "yeah im going to wait for the review"

There, i preordered them hahaha well, except for K2SO 😂

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I use to preorder everything on HLJ. Then I try to decide after the early reviews... I always decide to keep them :lol

I preordered them all. Even if the movie ends up being terrible, I still like the designs. Figuarts has been pretty solid in terms of quality so I'm not too concerned about them coming out crappy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only did I preordered from NY (all except for stormie) but up until that point I never even seen a Figuarts in person. They just looked so good.

After that I purchased the heavy gunner (phenomenal!) and I'm waiting on my ANH Luke.

Next one will probably be the Scout/Speeder.

I agree.

Now that you mentioned these cool figures... Anybody here who skipped preorder on the rogue one troops? I just preordered han and the original stormie and opted to wait for reviews first on the new rogue troops before i get them. But man, they do look good and im itching to press that preorder button now hahaha [emoji23]

I had everything on pre-order, but seeing them still available and noting that ANH Luke is still easily found for decent prices, I decided to scale back and wait.

New stormtroopers and Han Solo were a no-brainer and I still have them locked in; left K2SO on pre-order as well, but the new trooper designs? I think I'll wait and see.

The thing about a lot of new troop designs is that they're freaking cool, but in the end just a variation on the iconic stormtrooper. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm not convinced I need them, cool as they are.

The film could change my mind, of course. If SHF did a hover-tank (looks more like an armoured transport than an assault vehicle) I'd be all over it with some tank commanders, but who knows? It could be a blink-and-you-miss-it shot of the character.

Where does everyone pre order form?

I've gone through ebay for the 4 that I have.

Nippon Yasan for me, if you ask they always mark the items value down which is invaluable for the Uk, plus they have cheaper than normal express shipping, which I need if I want to review figures quickly :p

I pre-ordered the Death Trooper and the Tank Commander and I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting the Shore Trooper also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back