S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't collect these so I don't know much about them, and I have some questions.
The Riot control trooper has caught my eye, looking around BBTS has that release listed as $100, it's more affordable on Amazon at $80. But I've seen Figuarts figures listed cheaper elsewhere.
What's the average price of these and why is the Riot trooper so much more expensive, is it exclusive to someplace or just popular and hard to find?
Also, should I hold out for this going on sale someplace I don't know about?
Thanks.

Exclusive to the Bandai store. But in BBTS case, the high price can either be because of exclusive or popularity. They wildly overcharge even for average SHF.

EMS was $25 for 2 figures on my most recent order from Amiami, thinking about ordering from CDJapan from now on.

Amiami has all the new figuarts links up, you guys gonna order from them or wait for other sites?

I don't collect these so I don't know much about them, and I have some questions.
The Riot control trooper has caught my eye, looking around BBTS has that release listed as $100, it's more affordable on Amazon at $80. But I've seen Figuarts figures listed cheaper elsewhere.
What's the average price of these and why is the Riot trooper so much more expensive, is it exclusive to someplace or just popular and hard to find?
Also, should I hold out for this going on sale someplace I don't know about?
Thanks.

Yes, it's an exclusive and only available on some sites. I'm actually selling an opened/complete one for $70 shipped in the US if you're interested! Only displayed for a little while. PM me if you're interested.

I've told myself no rogue one figures...so just Han is good for me....and other unrelated new items on ami ami, but Star Wars just Han this time

I don't under the order limit on HLJ. Han is limited to 3, stormtrooper and hovertank commander limited to 1. I guess troop building? I would of thought Han was the more desirable one vs the hovertank commander :huh I guess they must of produced a lot more Hans.

Back