S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I struggled with the 1 or 2 shoretrooper debate. I went with 2, but Looking at the HT figure, it looks like the Figuarts figure is a ranking soldier, with the grunts lacking the blue colouring. I hope Figuarts offer the grunt too!

I'm just going to see what's on eBay. MyKombini have served me well and for the most part I'll go with them and take my time. I've been able to get the vast majority of figures I've wanted at decent enough prices without having to rush order thinking I'll miss out. Mostly it's just a tactic the stores use to guarantee sales. I have PO'ed stuff myself, that much is true, but it's only on things that look like they might go up in price come release like Harley Quinn, she's been way more than regular Figuarts already so I wanted to get her while I knew I could still afford her.

Rogue One Stormies could go the way the ANH one did, so it could make sense for that one, but for anything else I will bide my time and shop around like I did with the other figures I got.

Man...these prices are really hurting. Nearly £40 each *before* shipping and customs :|

*Grumbles about Brexit*

Still, ordered one of each + an extra Stormtrooper. Thinking I should've got an extra Death Trooper too though...

Managed to get my han in... Didn't see the cheaper hlj price till ordered. Screw it.

I think the model kit death trooper will be my only rogue 1 purchase for now

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Ordered 2 Hans....he's just too good to risk not getting. I see him going exactly same way as Jedi Luke. Also got 2 storms, as missed out on ANH ones and with each passing day I think an figuarts look so much better posed on display than all other makes......I also got the skinny droid (forgive me on name) he just looks so well conceived....and one shore trooper...awesome colours. Left the rest for now till I've seen the film....

Just checked eBay and no Rogue One pre-orders as yet. There does seem to have been an influx of OT Stormies and Vaders though, like they want to get rid before newer ones come out. Some Vaders are actually cheap, but there has been no drop for Stormie prices.

Just a thought, but, some of these figures could become rare due to rabid pre-ordering. Then, if retailers have any left after this dies down, they can wait till they are rare like the ANH Stormies and can charge what they like. Is this fair!?

Man...these prices are really hurting. Nearly £40 each *before* shipping and customs :|

*Grumbles about Brexit*

Still, ordered one of each + an extra Stormtrooper. Thinking I should've got an extra Death Trooper too though...

Yeah, that was a nasty shock when I paid for my Jango Fett preorder. £40 on the dot.

It's not entirely down to Brexit though, the Yen's been getting stronger and stronger as it's seen as a stable investment currency. This is actually wreaking havoc on the Japanese economy, which is largely export-based and relies on cheaper currency to stay competitive.

Not Sure if this has been posted yet? Han still looks good but Chewy? What have they done to Chewy!?

Bandai-Star-Wars-SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo-Promo-Chewbacca-Featured.jpg

Back