S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
September this year (9月). Being better than the Black Series release is more or less a given, but this looks less like it came from the line that gave us the First Order Stormtrooper and Jedi Luke and more like a generic Figuarts release from a few years back. Really not liking how prominent and simplistic the joints look, or the fact that they've upped the price on a release that doesn't come with his poncho, an unmasked headsculpt or even effect parts for his backpack and flamethrowers.

Then again the only other Jango Fett higher-end than the Black Series release is that one Sideshow 1/6 figure that seems to be riddled with QC and design issues :dunno

I agree with what you are saying.

Something about the helmet bugs me. I think it's the shape of the visor and the way the dome slants toward the back of his head.

Edit: something else bugs me even more about the entire figure. It's not Boba.

There's definitely something not quite right about the helmet.

Also this:

sw_shf_item04.jpg

Compared to this:

N3iEYat.jpg

Temuera Morrison's a big, stocky guy. The thighs on this figure look way too skinny to be him.

There's definitely something not quite right about the helmet.

Also this:

View attachment 258283

Compared to this:

N3iEYat.jpg

Temuera Morrison's a big, stocky guy. The thighs on this figure look way too skinny to be him.
I think its just because the figure is facing head on. Other pics it seems ok. They probaby had to shave the thighs down in some areas to get proper articulation in there.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think this might be the weakest release they've announced so far.

I'm with you there, it's the price that's bothering me and the lack of accessories. Where'd his alt. head go? The blaster and jet pack effects? Sure double jointed knees and elbows will be fine but still and a price tag of $58?

I need the OT gang why cant you set a release date for each of them, Tamashii?

The thinner design is typically a figuarts mild stylizing thing. Just like the character height levelling is.

Kinda baffled they're releasing Mace and Jango. Is Ep II so popular in asia? Because we gotta remember, this line caters to Japan.

My robe from rickhor409 finally arrived yesterday, and man was it worth the wait! I'm actually surprised at just how much it adds to an already great figure. Now I just need the gray tunic and my Jedi Luke Figuarts will be complete!

Though, am I missing something about that tunic? I've been checking rickhor409's "Items For Sale" page on eBay very regularly for the past six weeks and haven't seen a single tunic be put up for sale. I wonder if he makes/sells them anymore? Does anyone who already owns one have any insight?

IMG_3542.jpg

My robe from rickhor409 finally arrived yesterday, and man was it worth the wait! I'm actually surprised at just how much it adds to an already great figure. Now I just need the gray tunic and my Jedi Luke Figuarts will be complete!

Though, am I missing something about that tunic? I've been checking rickhor409's "Items For Sale" page on eBay very regularly for the past six weeks and haven't seen a single tunic be put up for sale. I wonder if he makes/sells them anymore? Does anyone who already owns one have any insight?

View attachment 258323

You should email him on email page where it says ask a question

When I ordered mine he said to me it always depends on his materials because he has to wait for the materials to use when he puts a robe, cape, tunic up for auction

She isnt making them currently, I have been in contact with her. She said she would let me know when it becomes available.

I actually have a couple more coming thanks to a "review deal" she very kindly offered me, so look forward to more stuff soon on my channel! I will be gauging interest for her with a new size phasma cape to fit figuarts!

For the record, I didnt ask for it, she offered to do so because of my review.

I love the engineering on these Figuarts figures. Great articulation and with joints that are really well hidden. From certain angles Jango looks like a SS 12 inch figure.

She isnt making them currently, I have been in contact with her. She said she would let me know when it becomes available.

I actually have a couple more coming thanks to a "review deal" she very kindly offered me, so look forward to more stuff soon on my channel! I will be gauging interest for her with a new size phasma cape to fit figuarts!

For the record, I didnt ask for it, she offered to do so because of my review.

You should email him on email page where it says ask a question

When I ordered mine he said to me it always depends on his materials because he has to wait for the materials to use when he puts a robe, cape, tunic up for auction

Yeah, I actually did send her a message on eBay but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I can get one of the gray tunics since I'm so impressed with the robe!

Back