S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its all opinion that pic he commented on looked like it wasnt intended to even be super posed out anyway... Nice figs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL

But I wouldn't worry about it. Obi-Wan looked the same.

Promo pics:
a9e150be94f6a81694d10f707f8af36e.jpg

In hand:
8d366e9e43868536ab26c333a829f62d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

the first pic of obi makes me think of Charlie from its always sunny.

Luke needs his hair fixed and I need the Model kit Phasma because height and shine. Wonder how the Figuarts cape would look on it because i'm not fond of either one it comes with.

Luke needs his hair fixed and I need the Model kit Phasma because height and shine. Wonder how the Figuarts cape would look on it because i'm not fond of either one it comes with.
I will be sure to show the cape swap when I review it :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, I watched the latest Rebels episode, and I will say one thing: Malachor is CANON. That should send a few shivers down folks spines that like KOTOR. :p

Totally the same here, lost my **** lol. Snoke mentioning the scourge of malachor in tfa's novel, the Kylo/Revan and Rey/Bastila aesthetic parallels are also clear. Also, unless it was already the case, Rebels also just canonized yellow blades. The temple guards also reminded me of swtor's new expansion designs, but thats probably a coincidence. Anyway, whether they're inspiried by biowares SWU or actually plan to canonize it in some fashion, it's fantastic either way.

I just hope if we see a holo of Revan that he keeps his old design. While Bane was made canon by Clone Wars I still hated how they gave him a generic "bad guy" look instead of sticking to his well known look.

I suppose its more likely his mask will at least stay the same since Kylo has to have taken inspiration from somewhere, and its looking really likely that the crossguard design is taken from Malachor too. Hell, Kylo may literally just have the canon set of Revans outfit and lightsaber and we just didnt know :p

I like how Rebels is going. I think by the end we will find out the origins of the knights of Ren, my thoughts being that they are an evolution of inquisitors, who in turn are.... well dont want to spoil that part do we ;)

Hm theres many options, but SWTOR did establish bioware-canon Revan, whose story recently concluded, as well as expanded much bckground dating to even before kotor. Showing of the sith mperor tht corrupted revan and malak in the first place, and the events of from before kotor to after swtor, which is now dealing with tht in its expansion knights of the fallen empire. So BW has filled in a lot more by now than just kotor and kotor II. i dont know how it'll all connect but I think, as the EU has been labeled 'legend' they might loosely use certain elements, and change others. I dont remember Bane from CW, but I don't know what they'll do with Revan. Somehow I have serious doubts the movies will deeply connect their characters to preexsting ones from games or even tv shows. Im not expecting Revan to be a direct influence on Kylo.

Though I gotta say the signs just keep piling up. But I dont wanna set myself up for disappointment, so Im just glad this might garner some more awareness for one of the best SW stories, by adapting some of it into the background of the canon universe.

Above all I'd just love it if the star wars material that actually kept my fandom alive the most the last 10 years, to get the credit of being in some way canoninically adapted and thereby having its awareness spread beyong gamers. Cause nongamers and/or older (and by now also younger) fans really miss out not knowing of the fantastic things bioware's done with SW.

Hi Everyone, im new here. i've been reading through this forum for a while. Finally decided to join as I've fallen waaaaay too deep in that starwars sh figuarts hole. They are quite addicting to say the least. Such quality cannot be denied haha. Here are mine. (except for vader, i got the mafex one instead). Now waiting for Mace and Farmboy Luke. As for phasma, i havent quite decided yet if i should get the shf or hold out for the mafex one.

Anyway, this is awesome! Finally, a group i can talk about these tiny works of art with [emoji1]

cae359d1abe31f932e13d8dee7a97ae0.jpg

8e66c38df2a8e65b83c0281522c4fa1f.jpg

65619e97723edfc1242eaed54797962a.jpg

22028568436325a54934bf6d0cf23f77.jpg

9fc45e58e9d353433b2c9c856982fd4c.jpg

76c5053a6937a0274f1c7d063cdc0415.jpg

Also, I missed out on Jedi Luke the first run, but now i finally got him. He's not with me yet though. A friend who lives in japan bought it for me. He'll bring it here when he visits on the third week of march. The wait is killing me. For now, all i have is this picture of him from my mate. I look at it every night before i go to bed hahaha [emoji23]
0cb8171e1c11139ff2163f80e007eb1e.jpg

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

That's pretty much why there most likely will never be bootlegs of Star Wars (at least now the human characters). I can see Troopers and Droids and characters of that nature being bootlegged but there's no way in hell they can replicate the faces like Tamashii does. Basically if they ever do decide to make those types of characters into bootlegs, people would be able to tell right away unlike with the DBZ line and others which are much easier to do.

Nah, they'll figure it out.

There would have been bootlegs by now if they were going to figure it out. Star Wars isnt the kind of franchise they would take time on, since the Avengers figuarts are already made.

My point is that there are plenty figuarts bootleg companies already out there thanks to dragonball, and they expand as quickly as they can replicate them.

Not going to lie if there were bootleg figuarts storm troopers made 2 of them are getting bought quick, great way to army build figuarts for cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like Fwoosh, specifically VeeBee (who I think runs the youtube channel) but one figure a month is far too optimistic. Like ive said many a time before, thats nowhere near the level of production figuarts can/will ever do.

Back